neo pce flash card help!

zengar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hi guys, first thing first, thank you if you can find the time to read my request. Since I haven't found a flashcard section apart from the gba one I'm writing here.

I've bought the neo pce flash card (64 mega version) and it works like a charm on my original pc engine and my duo. unfortunately my pc went nuts and I had to format it just before I had to move from my apartment. During the chaos, I lost the mini cd with the writer's installer. I searched EVERYWHERE on the net but www.neoflash.com (the home of neo team) looks unreachable from my country so I don't know if it's down for good or not. If anybody has the installer or a direct link to it PLEASE share it, I'll be in your debt. As far as I recall the version I had was V1.1 and it didn't run on win7 so I don't know if a newer version was released; everything is accepted and appreciated.

thank you.

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Salve, Bro!

No, you are right: for whatever reson, the page isn't reachable, even from here (Germany). I tried to look out for you, but didn't come across a Dl for that writer. What I found instead is:

[youtube]VdSTnUJbgP8[/youtube]

as well as

Try 1

and

Try 2

I think you should ask s.o. there, especially the YouTube-guy. Maybe they can help?

Best of luck,

a dopo!

zengar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Thank you! This already solves a problem: at least the site isn't locked here so maybe it's just down in these days.

I'll ask even in the forum you linked, thank a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock