Hacking Needing a vita

natron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I buy or is there a bundle or something with ps vita firmware 3.60 or bellow if anyone can help thanks!

Shad0w136

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this helps, I bought the borderlands 2 bundle from amazon, and I was able to hack it with henkaku :)

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
These 2 are only released in Japan. You are guaranteed to get one <= 3.60 if it's a brand new one.
I get an used one myself and it came with 3.51. There are tons of people out there who doesn't care about the hacking scene and leave their vita in the shelf for years.

Last edited by windhazard,
D

Deleted User

These 2 are only realeased in Japan. You are guaranteed to get one <= 3.60 if it's a brand new one.
Umm, your two statements contradict one-another...
If those 2 new Vitas ship brand new with 3.61, then you're now pretty much wrong in saying you're guaranteed to get a <= 3.60 Vita, if it's brand new.
If you said the same thing you just said to someone living in Japan and they went and bought a brand new Silver Vita, they're going to be in for a shock. :sleep:

Last edited by ,

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Umm, your two statements contradict one-another...
If those 2 new Vitas ship brand new with 3.61, then you're now pretty much wrong in saying you're guaranteed to get a <= 3.60 Vita, if it's brand new.
If you said the same thing you just said to someone living in Japan and they went and bought a brand new Silver Vita, they're going to be in for a shock. :sleep:
Yeah it's quite confusing now that I read it again, but the answer was only meant for the OP which is living in the US.

D

Deleted User

Yeah it's quite confusing now that I read it again, but the answer was only meant for the OP which is living in the US.
Well I based my answer on the fact that some people do often order Japan imports sometimes. Other than that, yeah, I would fully agree upon the points you've made; it's just better to be safe than sorry, I guess.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bought a 2nd hand OLED from pawn shop for my kid for $75 with a 16 gig mem card with a OLD FW . .... i know it was sheer luck ..but u might get lucky also the odd thing was his had alot of vitas and he was selling he slim ones for $110 . .. and when i asked him why he believed they was a upgraded version .... when i much prefer the OLED not just because the screens look better ... like the heavy feel more but anyways might be worth your while looking in your local pawn shops

Last edited by SuperDan,

Ironknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i just bought a 2nd hand OLED from pawn shop for my kid for $75 with a 16 gig mem card with a OLD FW . .... i know it was sheer luck ..but u might get lucky also the odd thing was his had alot of vitas and he was selling he slim ones for $110 . .. and when i asked him why he believed they was a upgraded version .... when i much prefer the OLED not just because the screens look better ... like the heavy feel more but anyways might be worth your while looking in your local pawn shops
Im Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop /meme/

Can a mod please delete this? Thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this helps, I bought the borderlands 2 bundle from amazon, and I was able to hack it with henkaku :)

this. the borderlands 2 bundle is the only slim bundle if u care about that. it's way before 3.60. when I bought the system/bundle, I had to update to 3.50 just to download borderlands 2 which is a digital voucher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?