Hacking NEED HELP: Wii v4.3e Bricked (No Bootmii No Priiloader No acces to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think the op installed a system menu instead a .csm file.
I would explain why Priiloader is gone.

Also he has to make sure he has the bootmii files on his sd card in order to boot it from priiloader or the HBC.

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that any Softmod guides that I seen so far that always mention that never ever mess up with System Menu. The moment you installed it messed up everything, from BootMii as IOS to Priiloader, all of those are done through System Menu hacking.

The last thing you can do for now is to send it off to a technician that has a ability to flash your backup NAND or backup KEY file to reflash your wii and make it work again.

or DIY by buying a NAND clip and a reflasher hardware chip from Infectus.

I always had my Wii paired with infectus so I can mess up with it, anytime that I want to. But having a Wii with exploitable bootloader is better.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Obviously if you try to install a new system menu theme it kills the priiloader...
Derp.
When you reinstall a theme, if not a CSM, you're screwed.
/Bye bye priiloader/preloader
/Bye bye bootmii

Especially when it bricks.

You can resort to sending it in to a tech that can flash your NAND or can try X098 flashing it yourself. But that requires either GECKO or a Bluetooth USB dongle for your PC.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Obviously if you try to install a new system menu theme it kills the priiloader...
Derp.
/Bye bye bootmii

What else would it be? It could be an app file of course, but you can't install a theme if it's not a theme. Also, don't be a dick.

You can resort to sending it in to a tech that can flash your NAND or can try X098 flashing it yourself. But that requires either GECKO or a Bluetooth USB dongle for your PC.
Wtf are you talking about?

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Derp.
/Bye bye bootmii

So if you install themes from a CSM you don't lose that stuff?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Derp.
/Bye bye bootmii

So if you install themes from a CSM you don't lose that stuff?
A CSM is a theme. It's a Custom System Menu. You can install the original theme (an app file) or a custom one (a csm file), but that's it. And no, you won't lose bootmii or priiloader.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Looks like you might be sending me your wii in the near future. Sorry, but I'm your only option if you don't want to send it outside the US and if you dont want to buy a new wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol