Hacking need help what do i get ?

armasmike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a lot to pick form but i don't think i found the right one yet. Or i have messed some but this is what iam looking for.

It can be a slot 1 or 2 i don't care.

It needs to have sd or micro sd and use 2gb+ cards.

Must work in a NDS lite it doesn't have to be flush with the case but also can't be sticking out a lot.

I don't understand the saveing of NDS games. I have read that they work some don't some you have to pick the save type. I don't even know what that is. So i guess it must have a good save function.

I want to run a few homegroun stuff a media player. And emulaters SNES would be the big one.

GBA games there ok i don't really need them but if some work ima ok with that.

Also to be able to play with other NDS lites when i get them. So i can use one rom to play with other DS like firends and family.

Most be update a lot so when new games out they can be played.

So what do you all think i need to get ?

armasmike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well after reading more on the supercard micro sd look like this one is for me.

One thing can it use the wifi to other DS If i have the rom load on the card and the other DS doesn't have a supercard ?

armasmike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really like the DSXtreme but i want more memory useing micro sd or something small. I might wate or just get the supercard and sell it when something new comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...