LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey everyone!
So I currently have a REALLY old R4 for my DS Lite. Ik there are some DSi hacks but except using a R4, can I hack a DS Lite somehow? Thank you :D

Nix_Lon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Play DS (and GBA) games, I can't imagine emulating NDS games especially to some select titles that makes use of the entire NDS control schemes and design. (e.g TWEWY)

Also you can fw the DS homebrew library

DC2-CJH

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone!
So I currently have a REALLY old R4 for my DS Lite. Ik there are some DSi hacks but except using a R4, can I hack a DS Lite somehow? Thank you :D
Hi I've just recently found my daughter old DS lite and R3 3DS card in the loft

I've just started loading Sega, Nintendo and similar games to use in it for long haul flights etc as it's small and easy to carry around

The only issue I have is I have jenesisDS 0.7.4 which seemed great but save states don't work :-(

I hate playing games on a phone and prefer the old school feel (makes me feel young again) using games like Mortal Kombat, TMNT, Sonic, Double Dragon, Streets of Rage etc, so this is ideal imo and the tablet remains for movies etc

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The only issue I have is I have jenesisDS 0.7.4 which seemed great but save states don't work :-(
Indeed it is. You can only save within a game, when (and if) it is possible to do so. This is not a big deal, or is it?

To this day this emulator on DS arouses awe, because of the care and precision with which it was created and made perfect for the poor, weak and emaciated DS. Same goes for NeoDS (NeoGeo emulator): both two unparalleled works of art. Enjoy.

DC2-CJH

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Indeed it is. You can only save within a game, when (and if) it is possible to do so. This is not a big deal, or is it?

To this day this emulator on DS arouses awe, because of the care and precision with which it was created and made perfect for the poor, weak and emaciated DS. Same goes for NeoDS (NeoGeo emulator): both two unparalleled works of art. Enjoy.
it is a great emulator but save states not working ever for me which is a pain as I use it in long haul flights and just end up repeating the same parts of games over and over lol

Are you aware of a way to get the older version (v6) as apparently that didn't have the issue and I'd love to try it

The snes ones I've tried don't work that well either, prob more a ds lite issue as you mention

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Attachments

• jEnesisDSv06.rar
    435 KB · Views: 6

Nikokaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You are a legend @JuanMena! Good thing you are here: our Doraemon...🤣

e1ee457af8992fbeb20d2b2c31fdba5c.gif

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You are a legend @JuanMena! Good thing you are here: our Doraemon...🤣

View attachment 424775
I know where to find things. I've been using the same sites since 2009 when I first got my TTDS and a FAT Blue DS in the flea market.
But I doubt an old version would fix the save state issues.
Also, let's not deviate this thread.

Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Come to think of it, if I remember correctly, the author had given up implementing save states in the final version because they occasionally caused corruption of the entire SD card, as reported by several users. So @DC2-CJH , use it at your own risk. ⚠️

Reactions: JuanMena

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Do bunnies have pinkies? :ninja: