Hacking Need Help using Neek2o with Configurable USB Loader

liquidfire187

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done all the basics to hack my Wii. Homebrew, USB Loader Etc, and is everything is working except for being able to play Virtual console games and WiiWare. I've been reading (this forum) trying to figure out how to successfully pull that off, but still no luck. The only reason I'm trying to get Neek2o to work with Configurable USB Loader is because Wiiflow and Usb Loader Gx both gave me (different) problems, where as I had no problems with Configurable USB Loader. I saw a thread similar to this one but decided to create my own to avoid thread jacking. On to my specific situation... I just installed Simple FS Dumper onto my SD card and ran that, but I don't know what to do from this point onward.
So how do I get/download Neek2o and where do I install it?
How do I get it to sync up with Configurable USB Loader?

liquidfire187

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still stuck, I dumped the Nand to USB. Can anyone offer any suggestions on what I need to do next? Is there a different solution I should try to use instead of neek2o and configurable usb loader?

Last edited by liquidfire187,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the original CFG Loader or CFG Loader mod? You need the latter to support neek2o as far as I remember.

liquidfire187

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply GreyWolf,
I'm using the original CFG Loader. How do I go about using CFG Loader mod? Does it take the place of CFG or is it something I install/download along with CFG?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again