Hacking need help removing priiloader

youngrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i had .04 and now i have .06 the problem i had with version .04 was that with my headbanger/headset plugged in on wii start up or rest it gave me a black screen now with .06 it stopped that part but gives a black screen if i load up gecko with it plugged in also doesnt show my save files on my sd card so i either need suggestions or ideas i no longer have supersmash bros brawl so i can update and remodd wii even though its priiloader causing problems and i have a nand back up from when i had priiloader .04 installed so i want to remove priiloader then re install the best version and see if it still causes problems i also have bootmii as boot2

troy512

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you dont need to remove priiloader to install other versions, it will overwrite.

you can remove priiloader using the installer.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XFlak said:
@Donkey Punch,
priiloader 0.4 offers just as much brick protection as priiloader 0.6. But priiloader 0.6 uses a different installer that uses ahbprot and may be susceptible to the HBC network init. bug, so the v0.4 installer is safer. The only downside to priiloader v0.4 is that it cannot autoboot the latest homebrew channel, but it can still be access via Priiloader's title launcher. Generally speaking, if some1 complains about not being able to autoboot the HBC from priiloader v0.4, I just tell them to install a HBC forwarder channel with the old HBC title ID, and that fixes the prob. And re. your problem with ModMii crashing, your error report says .NET Framework 2.0 was loaded... IIRC, .NET Framework 3.5 is supposed to be loaded... perhaps you don't have that installed. In either case, reinstall .NET Framework 3.5 and your errors will likely go away. And saving the settings works with both upper case and lower case, so what u experienced is a strange glitch. And not saving the path isn't a glitch, to save the path, u need to go to ModMii options and actually save the path.

youngrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
XFlak said:
@Donkey Punch,
priiloader 0.4 offers just as much brick protection as priiloader 0.6. But priiloader 0.6 uses a different installer that uses ahbprot and may be susceptible to the HBC network init. bug, so the v0.4 installer is safer. The only downside to priiloader v0.4 is that it cannot autoboot the latest homebrew channel, but it can still be access via Priiloader's title launcher. Generally speaking, if some1 complains about not being able to autoboot the HBC from priiloader v0.4, I just tell them to install a HBC forwarder channel with the old HBC title ID, and that fixes the prob. And re. your problem with ModMii crashing, your error report says .NET Framework 2.0 was loaded... IIRC, .NET Framework 3.5 is supposed to be loaded... perhaps you don't have that installed. In either case, reinstall .NET Framework 3.5 and your errors will likely go away. And saving the settings works with both upper case and lower case, so what u experienced is a strange glitch. And not saving the path isn't a glitch, to save the path, u need to go to ModMii options and actually save the path.
ok ill look into that and see what i get even though its not to big of a problem but id rather fix it then leave it there the only problem that i fixed moved to a different area then where it was at before but my hbc works and has always worked i even left the headset pluggged in going the hbc internet and it worked fine just not with gecko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At least I'm not playing single player :P