Need help / recruiting to help make a editor *creation* utility.

dawnbomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to make a game modding tool and i need help. i wrote a wireframe / mockup of the entire thing here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CR28wEYihFy2fRYP4-9epLszY-ZcY7aYa8zq3u7DSjk/edit?usp=sharing

at it's core, it's a simple, 3 screen program, that gives users the ability to create more windows within the program, that turn into editors, for any kind of file whos data the user can define the start of a table and length of each row.

While it's intent is somewhat limited to game modding, the program itself won't actually be so limiting. The entire point is letting people use it in whatever ways they want, it could easily be used to create save file editors, or manage a personal database. I'm looking for anyone who uses Microsoft Visual Studio and preferably also C# to give me a few days of time for a serious passion project. You can DM me on discord at Dawnbomb#3408 for any further details, although the above documentation should be very clear already i think.

Would love any help i can get.

Also, i *really* could not tell where the correct location to make general utility posts is, it seems like every forum here is hyper specific, and there is no general romhacking part, despite like 20 specific subsections. If this is the wrong location, a mod can feel free to move the topic to whatever the correct location is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo