Not open for further replies.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure the Mario kartgp2 isn't the MK21 version. Those doesn't work on nintendont.
I do not know what version they get. If this is not working, then I will have to try someone who gave it to me. If it is not working again, then maybe MKGP2 is actually fake whole time. If it real and work, then there is something I missed. Please, make a list that something I should do able to play MKGP2. Like install ios, was, anything else I missed, please tell me now. I am getting lost my mind now. I already uninstall Homebrew channel that I messed up to use theme to prevent some GC game won't work like F-Zero GX. I reinstall Homebrew channel and hopefully work again for MKGP2. Basically, it not. So there is something I missed for Triforce thingy and GuadForce thingy.

ShonenJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do not know what version they get. If this is not working, then I will have to try someone who gave it to me. If it is not working again, then maybe MKGP2 is actually fake whole time. If it real and work, then there is something I missed. Please, make a list that something I should do able to play MKGP2. Like install ios, was, anything else I missed, please tell me now. I am getting lost my mind now. I already uninstall Homebrew channel that I messed up to use theme to prevent some GC game won't work like F-Zero GX. I reinstall Homebrew channel and hopefully work again for MKGP2. Basically, it not. So there is something I missed for Triforce thingy and GuadForce thingy.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/modmii-for-windows-official-support-topic.207126/

basically what i used to let my old wii to the job again :D

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ShonenJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am not asking for Wii system. I am asking for install relate to MKGP2 problem. If you do kindly give me list of install, then that will be great. Anything relate to Triforce thingy and GuadForce thingy.
you had the Mario kart gp working right? Mario kart gp2 you Need the right iso. Also as i mentioned before in nintendont settings don't use forced on the videos settings.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you had the Mario kart gp working right? Mario kart gp2 you Need the right iso. Also as i mentioned before in nintendont settings don't use forces on the videos settings.
Then can you tell me what this person said to me?

http://prntscr.com/g25q7u
http://prntscr.com/g25qsd
http://prntscr.com/g25r0p
http://prntscr.com/g25rc1

How the **** he do that? Maybe he is lying about that? If he telling me the truth, then tell me what did I missed and don't suggest me for ModMii because they don't have everything last time I checked. They don't have installer for Triforce thingy and GuadForce thingy.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then there is no real iso. They are gone forever. Maybe MKGP2 is actually fake after all because they don't want it in public. They want to keep it secret.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? I am done. I kept asking you if there is something I missed even website I found didn't work, none of you give me information for install to allow me play MKGP2. Maybe MKGP2 is not same what MKGP have. Maybe MKGP2 have more than MKGP have. None of you will help me. I will have to ask staff lock this thread because I am going over Nintendont thread and don't bother to follow me because you guys are not expert about Nintendont can do. All I get information is fucking redownload. I tried and didn't work. Only I ask is install to boost Nintendont to make MKGP2 to playable. So far, none of you will tell me to. I am sorry but I have to end of my patient and my attitude in my thread. I am done in my thread. I am heading over Nintendont thread where expert is.

Staff, lock this thread, please.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The GCM file AFAIK doesn't work with Nintendont (those are the MAME compatible ones).

To make sure its the correct one, you should get a folder with many files inside.

Here's proof that MKGP2 works with Nintendont, it's a video from FIX94 (thanks!):

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@bradzx
i have downloaded the game, i will try it this week in my wii (its boxed in the storage room, i can't get it today)
i downloaded 2 different downloads of it, one seems ready to use in nintendont.
they can be played in dolphin in a special fork with fixes, already tried them. at least i know i got the right ones.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GCM file AFAIK doesn't work with Nintendont (those are the MAME compatible ones).

To make sure its the correct one, you should get a folder with many files inside.

Here's proof that MKGP2 works with Nintendont, it's a video from FIX94 (thanks!):

If it actually work, then WHY DIDN'T WORK MINE?! This person have everything to work while mine didn't work. I kept asking if there is something I missed like install or something I have is old and need new, none of them tell me do right. All I get is fucking redownload iso. I don't have time to go through this bullshit. What I want is install my wii to boost Nintendont to make MKGP2 work.

@bradzx
i have downloaded the game, i will try it this week in my wii (its boxed in the storage room, i can't get it today)
i downloaded 2 different downloads of it, one seems ready to use in nintendont.
they can be played in dolphin in a special fork with fixes, already tried them. at least i know i got the right ones.

I don't think you can make it for a week because I don't have time to wait for bullshit. Read my message that I replied to CMDreamer.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users