SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Edit: I got it to build. If anyone wants the updated source let me know.
Interesting find.

Two questions:
1. Which devkitPPC version are you using now and
2. Pls share the source code so we can know what did you change here for compile on latest devkitPPC.
I think its better to put it on GitHub, but putting all the source in a zip file is also fine. We want to see your changes.

yummt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting find.

Two questions:
1. Which devkitPPC version are you using now and
2. Pls share the source code so we can know what did you change here for compile on latest devkitPPC.
I think its better to put it on GitHub, but putting all the source in a zip file is also fine. We want to see your changes.

I'm using the latest devkitPPC version, latest devkitPRO, and lastest libogc. All the latest tools.

You can find it here on my GitHub: htt ps://git hub.c om/ tyleryoung 88/Quake GX-Wii/
(I'm too new to post links)

I'm working on adding features for a mod that I want to port over. Right now I'm in the middle of adding HLBSP support. Still need to fix lighting for that though, so I wouldn't load a half life map at this time.
Post automatically merged:

I've been struggling to find resources for the Wii graphics API, which is massively stunting my progress. I can open a thread eventually once my posting permission allows links ect.

yummt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will you upload the compiled boot.dol when you can?
I've added it to the GitHub repo. You can now copy over the Quake folder to your SD card, just make sure you put either the shareware (pak0.pak) or the official pak in the ID1 folder.

I wouldn't load Halflife maps quite yet, because lighting is broken. Quake should work fine though, although I haven't played through much of it...

Feel free to report any bugs.!

Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts