Homebrew Project SDL 2 port ongoing

JeffRuLz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are willing to create a branch of Abbaye which calls SDL_SetWindowDisplayMode to set the video mode, then it will be easier for me to add the missing support.
Apologies dude, I didn't notice you requested this until now. I made a branch here: https://github.com/JeffRuLz/abbayedesmorts-3ds/tree/wii

First of all, I made it so it sets the display mode to 320x240 if it detects a file called 240p.txt (here). I'm not really sure if I did that correctly.
Also, setting SDL_WII_JOYSTICK_SIDEWAYS doesn't seem to change anything. The d-pad is still oriented like the remote is upright. It's set before SDL_Init so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong there.

And lastly, since this game runs at 256x192 I wanted to display it in the center of the screen with a border filling the remaining space. When the window size doesn't match the logical size then the game is displayed in the top left corner. I believe the standard SDL behavior is to center the screen to the window, but I may be remembering wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto