Hacking Need a program to check profile aftar and before recover

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know of/can you make a program that can compare my profile's setting/ achievments before and aftar redownload.manualy extracting each settings and comparing them using hxd takes alot of time and is virtualy impossible to check every game.I need a program that can compare my 2 profile files,before and aftar recover to check if any data was lost.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Data will be lost indeed.
But it'll be readded to your profile as soon as you launch a game and load a save game.

The 360 servers just store the minimum amount of data needed for your profile.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im talking about the gpd settings (tit 1 tit 2 tit 3) i need to know if there are the same thus no progress has been lost.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need a program to compare my profile settings(save) and achivments before and afatar recover.Manualy extracting each settings and comparing them is nearly impossibl to do for so many games.
aftar recover there are missing achivment images,missing avatar,changed or no game icon also the last sync time has changed to the time i recovered.I need a method of checking.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try horizon.

Seriously, they all get readded after you launch the game again.
Achievement pics get decompressed when you look at them.
Avatar stuff is local on the 360 only.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do i comare the profile using horizon?I have checked with exprofile editor and all the games have their settings even the one's i still havent lunched yet, what i need to know are they the latest version and if they are identical.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i need to check that my achivments and title settings are identical, thus no progress was lost

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well I can already tell you that there won't be any loss of achievements.
Every game related file will be readded when you launch a savegame.

MS didn't make a system where you'll lose unsynched achievements when you redownload your profile.

If you want a byte by byte comparison or are still paranoid and want to check then go ahead and waste your time on it.
As long as you keep on syncing your achievements on XBL then you won't lose anything.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used to be an offline profile, then i joined live. The first recover i did wiped all my offline games settings that i havent luanched yet , i checked before recovery the saves(tit1 t** 2 ect) were still there but the last sync time for the settings was messed up for e.g 01/01/1601 and the last sync id was 0 but the next was 72, it didint sync.Other games progress were synced but the progress was behind for e.g last sync date 60 next sync id 78 i checked these settings before and aftar recover they were not identical. since then i have done many recovers unaware of the loss.Then i stuck with the same profile file for 1-2 years playing games and then i did a redownload again because of this glitch The Lost Relics achievements CAN NOW BE UNLOCKED (updated)
Now im worried what data has been lost aftar this recent redownload, manualy checking is nearly impossible with so many games ectracting each settings and comparing them by hand is not humaly possible. i feel trapped and dont know what to do as i have played on with the fresh redownloaded profile for 6 months.help.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Even if you checked everything, there's nothing you can do.
You could unlock your achievements with external programs but that will lead to a profile ban and possibly an achievement reset + being stuck at 0 forever (don't know if MS still does that but it could be possible)

Just play the games normally and stop deleting your profile.
There's not much you can do anyway.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Other then a hex editing tool, there are prolly none that can check that information.

As I said before.
Either stop wasting time on it and deal with it.
Or continue to waste your time on something you can't change nor influence.

If you feel lucky and decide to tamper with your profile, Microsoft can detect it and it will lead to a profile ban.
Resetting everything back to zero.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not talking about achivments, i just need a prgram to check my settings are the latest vertion and identical, i can't trust recover after what happened the first time.i only recovered because of that shit glitch. check this link on gpds:http://www.free60.org/GPD. Manualy extracting each setting for each game on both profile and comparing is near impossible, i need a program to compare it auto.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some games i had a backup of the settings before i did my first recover, i injected them back in, did they come back aftar this recent recover?what do i do?If i load my profile before recover what will happen to the games i progressed on with the recoverd profile. Extrating each setting and comparing is near impossible too many games humaly its impossible.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then don't do it.
Just stop wasting time on it.

Your save games will add the needed data back into your profile after you recovered it from the servers.
Achievements and other stuff won't be lost if you keep it in sync with the Live servers.

You're extremely paranoid and you're really wasting time on this.
The time you lost some data, is prolly when you haven't synced it to the Live servers.
Or you're extremely unlucky and MS didn't update your Live profile.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need to check, when you redownload your profile its not ''magic''.I need a program or metchod to check all the games at once or in a batch.I was online when i did my first recover but the settings for the offline games i have not launched yet for some reason did not sync even the games i have luanched online some of them did not sync to the latest vertion thus progress was lost.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What you want is not possible.
It's either manually or not at all.

Like I said before, stop wasting your time on this.
Just continue to play your games and stop redownloading your profile if you're paranoid about losing data.
Or move your profile to a USB drive and back it up on your PC every day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up