Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How much of a smartalec do I have to be to get the Moogle?
smile.gif
Oh wait I have him already lolol

twomix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it's pretty hard in i think, only get silver in star tournament >_<
will try better next time
how about try human vs human
it'll be hard i think
you can't just look for coins
u have to defense and score as fast as possible

Daver

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish all games were made with all the "main" languages built-in and also have the option to switch them on the fly. I suggest english, jap, chinese, span, fre, and a few more. This would make playing all games so much easier and allow for games to release world-wide! This would keep good games like Bleach, Band Bros, Jump Super Stars and other games that will never see the light in other countries easier to play. I know I can play them but I like to know what is going on in the story and be able to read the controls. Ah, maybe one day! Anyway, this is still a hot game with great graphics! Nintendo, please just take this engine and build a quick Smash Bros game! I know you can do it! Even better a Powerstone type game in 3d!Â
bow.gif

sorry to say that, but thats the most stupid request in this whole discussion.
so, if a developing company wants to release a game in japan only, you expect them to put time and money in it, only that people not intended to play this game (namely you and me with a flash card) understand that game ?
target: japanese market means: its targeted for japanese marrket - right ? so dont expect your idea to come true in 20 years. its just crap - and they will never support us - the minority, which doesnt even pay a cent for games.
dont expect them to put money in development for features only available to warez guys.

the other thing which comes to mind after reading 10 pages of comments:

hey, whats so hard in just trying things out ? you want a faq for about 15 menu entries ? i mean, come on - be creattive and dare to just test thiings like most people here. i got used to every menu point after testing about 10 minutes. most people here do i guess.
so, dont be afraid of japanese language - it wont byte! just test it.
Stop whining, start playing - like most people do.
or use the translations, some people already did in this thread.
or wait some month for a us version - but i guess, you are quite wrong here then.

my comment: this game kicks ass - best japanese game i ever had on my supercard....

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The controlls in this game are pretty hard for us lefties
wink.gif

Heres hoping a US release isnt to far off as its kinda boring not being able to read the text.

moribund112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm using an XG2 Turbo with Flashme - on an ole phat DS. I can't get this rom to even LOAD, and I had the same problems with Rockman ZX too.
Is anyone in the same ballpark as me? Most every other rom works flawlessly for me on my Neoflash.

/I realize I'm using old hardware.
//Waiting for a nice blue DS before I get a G6
bow.gif

kennyboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm using an XG2 Turbo with Flashme - on an ole phat DS. I can't get this rom to even LOAD, and I had the same problems with Rockman ZX too.
Is anyone in the same ballpark as me? Most every other rom works flawlessly for me on my Neoflash.

/I realize I'm using old hardware.
//Waiting for a nice blue DS before I get a G6Â
bow.gif

I hope you are talking about a Navy blue ds lite and a g6 lite. Or else you're still using old hardware.

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not a full fix, it has loads off stuff like sounds ripped out. It crashes occasionally too. But if you can't wait it's OK.

I expect there to be a fix today for M3 or tommorow at the very latest... I mean we are not talking EZ4 here.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wish all games were made with all the "main" languages built-in and also have the option to switch them on the fly. I suggest english, jap, chinese, span, fre, and a few more. This would make playing all games so much easier and allow for games to release world-wide! This would keep good games like Bleach, Band Bros, Jump Super Stars and other games that will never see the light in other countries easier to play. I know I can play them but I like to know what is going on in the story and be able to read the controls. Ah, maybe one day! Anyway, this is still a hot game with great graphics! Nintendo, please just take this engine and build a quick Smash Bros game! I know you can do it! Even better a Powerstone type game in 3d!Â
bow.gif

sorry to say that, but thats the most stupid request in this whole discussion.
so, if a developing company wants to release a game in japan only, you expect them to put time and money in it, only that people not intended to play this game (namely you and me with a flash card) understand that game ?
target: japanese market means: its targeted for japanese marrket - right ? so dont expect your idea to come true in 20 years. its just crap - and they will never support us - the minority, which doesnt even pay a cent for games.
dont expect them to put money in development for features only available to warez guys.
You are right, in a way. However, there is still the option of importing games that you are obviously not even taking into consideration. Of course, I try games on my flashcard but if I like them I buy them, even if I have to import them from Japan. The internet makes it easy and cheap.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's not a full fix, it has loads off stuff like sounds ripped out. It crashes occasionally too. But if you can't wait it's OK.

I expect there to be a fix today for M3 or tommorow at the very latest... I mean we are not talking EZ4 here.

Yeah, I know it's a ripped version. I can't seem to get it to work anyway... I get to the M3 loading screen and that's it. It just stays there.

Anyone know what the settings are? I tried writing directly and both DMA settings =/

You are right, in a way. However, there is still the option of importing games that you are obviously not even taking into consideration. Of course, I try games on my flashcard but if I like them I buy them, even if I have to import them from Japan. The internet makes it easy and cheap.
I buy the ones I really like too. Games that I would replay in the future mostly such as Mario Kart and Ouendan but not ones I'd play once and leave. The upcoming FFIII is a must buy for me
biggrin.gif

edd91

Trophies
XP
Country
France
STP par pitié je ne sais pas comment faire ou plutot je reussirai pas, upload cette rom hacké sur RapidShare par pitié marcouuuuuf
rofl2.gif

MERCIIIIII lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but still, if I knew was gonna be that much, would have made myself. But it does look nice with name on it and all that jazz. Mine would of been plain, with hard candy sprinkles.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea we shop/ like Costco also, should of went there instead.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, We do have Costco's in the UK, but only in some areas.
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    the bakery section smells good, but I wish the ingredients list on their items were simpler
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @SylverReZ costco in the UK is only available to certain people, not everyone is eligible

- in the USA anyone is able to buy the membership
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its nice if you can afford, and have space at home, to buy in large quantities. We most!y buy TP, paper towels, that kind of stuff there
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    We're planning on getting membership cards.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss our dillions which was a Kroger subsidiary got turned into a juvie court house or something
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, TP? I need TP for my bunghole.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What kind of dictatorship says you can't shop at a grocery store lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I watched them last night, stupid, but still Funny after all these years.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf like bigonya said costs only worth it if you got a big family otherwise you're Walmart bitch
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Its as if Costco only rules on communism.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or for like big cookouts, parties, etc they good to shop, but yea if only one or two in house, Wal-Mart it is. But membership is only like $60 a year so cheap really considering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Costco cards are global like if you go to another country and can still use it there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Who needs a passport I got my costco port
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ask yo boyfriend Juan.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's. A Mexico port and I don't want to shop in Mexico
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You don't like donkey hot dogs?
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    What is Costco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wholesale grocery store. Everything is in like 64 packs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ramen bowels are better than ramen cups
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Are those like big sized ramen? Do they look like a
    bowel?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has better girth
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Has better girth