Hacking NDSthemes.com is a terrible website

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
forums about specific flashkarts(or any flashkart) often times have a skins thread. i think we have one here as well.

or you could make one yourself...seeing as you don't like user-submitted skins.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think that he is talking about slow respond of site, and long waiting to view skin for download..

Site is great, it is little bit slow, but you could find really everything you think of there!!

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It loads at my normal Internet speed. *shrugs*

I was disappointed to see very wide choices of R4 skins but I found a CycloDS converter!! Looking forward to test some themes on my Cyclo... when it gets here!
glare.gif

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have some sympathy for the owner before shooting your mouth off. You should be grateful that ndsthemes.com is still up, even after it was down for a long time and the owner got into a car accident a few months ago.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dio said:
Have some sympathy for the owner before shooting your mouth off. You should be grateful that ndsthemes.com is still up, even after it was down for a long time and the owner got into a car accident a few months ago.

No way!!! Poor guy.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I hate ndsthemes because they erased my account, somehow blocked my ip and eaven didnt respond for answers why they do that (I was very good user), (maybe they had some database issues but at least they could answer email). (and how did I know they erasem my account cose I checked it by anonymous proxy cose my normal proxy is blocked).

towers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The thing is that I have a CycloDS, and the Team Cyclops forums mainly just link to their users' skins on ndsthemes.

I don't like it because the activation email took two days to come rather than ten minutes like they said; because when I log in, I have to go to another section of the site than the homepage to see if my login took effect (which doesn't always happen) because the header isn't properly dynamic; because for some reason themes don't upload for some users for completely random reasons (I suspect that what can be uploaded is so narrowly defined that depending on what program you use to edit images, you just can't upload them); because the help forum doesn't help; and finally, because out of all their skins, I downloaded about five, and just ended up creating my own.

It seems like there is no other website like this, though, right? I'm just screwed, and will have to create my own skin any time I want a new one?

It almost makes me want to create a new themes website, but I know that 1) I don't want to be bothered coding it, and 2) it would just have member overlap.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm either there is two places called NDSthemes.com or I don't understand the problem.

Just to be clear though, this is where I at least went.
http://ndsthemes.com/

In addition to the site pages loading fast, as fast as any other web site for me at least, I was able to browse and view something on the order of 100 R4 themes, as well as download 31 themes I rather liked. Each download involved navigating inwards 4 pages and back out again.

That site is simple frickin crammed with themes. 114 pages of just anime, and often very nice looking too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo