imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We need a all new Mario adventure game without all the BS of "new touchscreen controls" that make some games just suck. And we need Nintendo to stick with power stars and not shine sprites. Mario with a laser gun? No... that doesn't sound right. How about mario with spiky shoes to kill more things? No... that would take mario off his E rating.. xD

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's nothing. The world has waited since 1988 for a game with the magic phrase "Super Mario Bros. 4" on its title screen.
Well, that's pretty much what New Super Mario Brothers was.

Another thing I'd love to see is a completely touchscreen controlled Mario game. I think that would be a pretty interesting idea. Kirby did it, Link will do it, Mario should be next!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont want to see anymore ports of any Mario games! We have the Wii for that, I dont want Nintendo charging another £35 for games that have already made them millions, wouldnt mind if they were budget titles but I know they wont.

I'd prefer NEW Mario games, and where I love Mario Paint, Paper Mario, Mario RPG (though the M&L ones are far better to me) and the others I'd rather Nintendo made new games in the style of the old ones.

A new Mario Paint would be great and would definetly shift a lot of copies, of course with the "Touch Generatons" tag. Add a whole lot of online and Wi-fi stuff to it.

Saying that I do think Nintendo have made too many games relying on Mario, create some new characters for once!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont want to see anymore ports of any Mario games! We have the Wii for that, I dont want Nintendo charging another £35 for games that have already made them millions, wouldnt mind if they were budget titles but I know they wont.

I'd prefer NEW Mario games, and where I love Mario Paint, Paper Mario, Mario RPG (though the M&L ones are far better to me) and the others I'd rather Nintendo made new games in the style of the old ones.

A new Mario Paint would be great and would definetly shift a lot of copies, of course with the "Touch Generatons" tag. Add a whole lot of online and Wi-fi stuff to it.

Saying that I do think Nintendo have made too many games relying on Mario, create some new characters for once!
Well, they did try with Pikmin but it's been so long since Pikmin 2 was released which is a shame as the idea of Pikmin for the DS is an interesting idea. That said, I wish there was a mario game with all the classic power ups. The feather from SMW. The boot from SMB3. Hell I'd be happy if they brought back all the powerup from SMB3.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, they did try with Pikmin but it's been so long since Pikmin 2 was released which is a shame as the idea of Pikmin for the DS is an interesting idea. That said, I wish there was a mario game with all the classic power ups. The feather from SMW. The boot from SMB3. Hell I'd be happy if they brought back all the powerup from SMB3.

I'd love to see that power-up that makes Mario fat(ter). I think it was SMW, but it was so long ago I don't remember

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, they did try with Pikmin but it's been so long since Pikmin 2 was released which is a shame  as the idea of Pikmin for the DS is an interesting idea. That said, I wish there was a mario game with all the classic power ups. The feather from SMW. The boot from SMB3. Hell I'd be happy if they brought back all the powerup from SMB3.

I'd love to see that power-up that makes Mario fat(ter). I think it was SMW, but it was so long ago I don't remember
Wasn't it Wario that had that power up? Someone throws a cake at him he gets real heavy to break through floors

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, they did try with Pikmin but it's been so long since Pikmin 2 was released which is a shame as the idea of Pikmin for the DS is an interesting idea. That said, I wish there was a mario game with all the classic power ups. The feather from SMW. The boot from SMB3. Hell I'd be happy if they brought back all the powerup from SMB3.

Wasn't it Wario that had that power up? Someone throws a cake at him he gets real heavy to break through floors
I think he's referring to that thing in Super Mario World that inflates Mario so he can float. He looks mighty fat inflated.
tongue.gif

EDIT:
236762.jpeg

There's picture for reference.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...