gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my point exactly why let the mic and touch screen got to waste on games that dont need it instead make a game dedicated to it! id like it with both multiplayer featuers wifi local and internet wifi

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
exactly, they keep porting games and try to magically work the touch screen and microphone into games that just don't need it... why not port (well remake!) a game that just completly lends itself to that style.

i'd actually be quite happy to see a game on DS that doesn't use the touch screen at all if it doesnt need it... games that use the touch screen for the sake of just using the touch screen are annoying. especially in some games where 99% of the controls are button and then one thing is touch screen, but its like near impossible to press the touch screen and buttons at the same time. One of the tony hawk games was like that, with the special moves on the touch screen... you'd some how have to magically press the touchscreen accuratly while maintaining whatever combo you were doing.

furashu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm im no rocket scientist but the gba has been our way longer then the NDS, according to my calculations that makes it obvious why there are LESS mario titles on the NDS then the GBA.
thats like saying why does the xbox have more halo titles then the 360?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Paper Mario please.
Mario Tennis and Party would be good too
tongue.gif

and smash bros

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want New Super Mario World, done by Miyamoto and with some actual secrets. NSMB lacked those... Also it's level selection screen had no soul. All in all, the DS already got more Mario love than the GBA ever did, though.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want New Super Mario World, done by Miyamoto and with some actual secrets. NSMB lacked those... Also it's level selection screen had no soul. All in all, the DS already got more Mario love than the GBA ever did, though.

Heh, I said New Super Mario World too!

Mario Party Advance BLEW CHUNKS! Shouldn't even be considered a Mario Party game. I thought it'd have freaking link cable mulitplayer... but nooooo... They really do need to make a Mario Party for the DS and WiFi would kick ass. Other than that, there's nothing too much of Mario that I'd want on the DS now aside from a NSMB2(or a NSMW?!
wink.gif
)
and a Mario Golf title.

I like Super Mario World the most of the 2-D Marios with Mario Bros. 3 following in a CLOSE second. Would be nice to see a NSMW seeing the way they did NSMB, get some Yoshi riding and some capes! Hopefully even the original Koopa Kids too! Bowser Jr. is just LAME! Here's to that idea!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr