Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Usl5264

Trophies
XP
Country
Robz8, I'm still having issues with some games. When they boot all I get is a white screen. Any way to fix it?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like, previous saves won't work, or the games themselves still won't function properly? If the latter, why exactly would that be?
Both. It's because Wood has some unknown corruption code.
Robz8, I'm still having issues with some games. When they boot all I get is a white screen. Any way to fix it?

What was your flashcard again?

Usl5264

Trophies
XP
Country
It shows the M3 Real logo and then the white screen.

Is there any way round if?

sausbaus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to successfully unbrick an R4i3D (2012)?

I fucked mine up a few months ago trying to use this forwarder on it. I have another flashcart to use to unbrick it, I just haven't been able to find an upgrader that'll fix it.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Has anyone managed to successfully unbrick an R4i3D (2012)?

I fucked mine up a few months ago trying to use this forwarder on it. I have another flashcart to use to unbrick it, I just haven't been able to find an upgrader that'll fix it.
Even if you did find one i'm pretty sure you need a ds lite to fix it but other than that i have no info on unbricking flash cards.

sausbaus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you did find one i'm pretty sure you need a ds lite to fix it but other than that i have no info on unbricking flash cards.
I'm not sure it's necessary, but I do have one either way. I've unbricked one before so I'm somewhat familiar with how it's done (at least with that one cart). I was just wondering if anyone ITT has been able to unbrick this particular R4i3D after having the forwarder brick it. I've tried a few things so far with no luck.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not sure it's necessary, but I do have one either way. I've unbricked one before so I'm somewhat familiar with how it's done (at least with that one cart). I was just wondering if anyone ITT has been able to unbrick this particular R4i3D after having the forwarder brick it. I've tried a few things so far with no luck.
I envy your loss, it sucks to brick a flashcard just by replacing some files that should otherwise not harm it in any way at all, i have unbricked flashcards before and the way it works is you have to eject the cart and put in the bricked one but once you take out a DS cart in the 3ds while it's in DS mode it will not be able to read it without rebooting but seeing how far we've come now it could be possible without another console.

sausbaus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I envy your loss, it sucks to brick a flashcard just by replacing some files that should otherwise not harm it in any way at all, i have unbricked flashcards before and the way it works is you have to eject the cart and put in the bricked one but once you take out a DS cart in the 3ds while it's in DS mode it will not be able to read it without rebooting but seeing how far we've come now it could be possible without another console.
Eh, I'm not too torn up about it. Like I said, this happened months ago and I had another working flashcart anyway. At first I thought my 3ds just wasn't reading it properly since I did occasionally have issues with this prior to it being actually bricked, but a couple times afterwards it showed up as just a blank cartridge in the home menu. Hearing you say that about the DS mode does make a lot of sense though. Only thing is that attempting it on my DS Lite seems to cause it to freeze on the "Erasing device" portion.

Harx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using a dstwo cart on a cfw n3ds and all I'm getting upon loading a forwarder is the ds splash screen, followed by a white screen. The system continues running, as in I can press home and exit the forwarder, however if I don't, it just stays on the white screen.

How do I get my games to play?

Reactions: Usl5264

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a dstwo cart on a cfw n3ds and all I'm getting upon loading a forwarder is the ds splash screen, followed by a white screen. The system continues running, as in I can press home and exit the forwarder, however if I don't, it just stays on the white screen.

How do I get my games to play?
Make sure the cartridge is inserted correctly, and make sure you extracted the DSTWO pack.

Harx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cartridge is inserted properly, and dstwo pack is extracted. I can play games if I load the cart, but not with the forwarders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols