RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True for some reason I forgot he was getting a whitescreen and not the exception error. Guess all there is to do is re-try the forwarders again. Hmm if I linked him my forwarder would it possibly work since we're using the same flashcard? Lol just a thought.
Nope. ROM path may be different.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might tell him what rom path u used. I figured the game name may be the biggest issue. I noticed when I was backing up my 3ds' micro sd card (using twl loader with it as well) that the tales of innocence is named tale of innocence due to a typo. :P it's not one of my forwarders though.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a similar whitescreen issue with "The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass" but that was because the name was too long..... So I just renamed it to "Phantom Hourglass" and it worked.

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had a similar whitescreen issue with "The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass" but that was because the name was too long..... So I just renamed it to "Phantom Hourglass" and it worked.

I renamed all roms to pkmn <game version> so that shouldnt be the issue :(

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe try redownloading the flashcard pack and replacing the files on your SD cards?
Just to be clear that i dont make a mistake on my end. When i generate the CIA files it also generates NDS files. I can ignore the nds files it generates right?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for the 9 month delay, @Robz8

Forwarder3DS-v2.9.6
- Removed the TWLoader tab.
- Now, games with bad TIDs are generated too. I let the option for fixing them in there for people who don't want to update Luma.
- Improved templates updating process. Now it shouldn't lock the app completely, since it now runs on several download threads.
- Re-added the native Window since some Linux distros had problem managing the window without its OS borders.

Download from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9de5ii6vm3dxfn/Forwarder3DS-v2.9.6.zip?dl=0

Please tag me about any issue you may found so I can fix it asap.

Last edited by Olmectron,

nullz9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q: I'm not getting a CIA, just a .nds file. Why?
A1: Make sure your ROM's .nds filename is short, and/or create Forwarder3-DS folder in your hard drive (or flash drive) root, and run the .jar file there.
A2 (Linux and MacOS users): Execute chmod +x make_cia in the terminal on the .jar file's directory, so that make_cia gets the needed rights to be executed.

Might wanna mention that "make_cia.exe" is 64bit only.

nullz9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• 59dJ7cB.png
    59dJ7cB.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 155

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
when i try to create a forwarder for pkmn black 2 it opens up this when i try to start the game https://imgur.com/a/6GisS other then that with different roms earlier i had a white screen only. other games do work though like super mario 64/diamond/pearl. any tips?

the_otsutsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been hearing about a lot of issues with the Pokémon black/white 1&2 line.
Are there any fixes to get them working ?
I own both the dsi enhanced versions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: