Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a r4i RTS wifi card, from r4i-sdhc.com.
i have downloaded the DS Game Forwarder pack (R4iDSN, R4i Gold RTS) pack,
i've put the files inside the for slot 1. on to the root of the sd of the r4 card,
i've opend forwarder, with the sd of the r4 in my laptop, made the forward cia's installed them to my n3ds xl,
put the sd back to the r4, dumped with decrypt 9 my cart twice, idk why because i don't see what it would do but it's in the guide so i did anyway.
then i launch the cia and only white screen's after the ds boot logo, what am i missing?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a r4i RTS wifi card, from r4i-sdhc.com.
i have downloaded the DS Game Forwarder pack (R4iDSN, R4i Gold RTS) pack,
i've put the files inside the for slot 1. on to the root of the sd of the r4 card,
i've opend forwarder, with the sd of the r4 in my laptop, made the forward cia's installed them to my n3ds xl,
put the sd back to the r4, dumped with decrypt 9 my cart twice, idk why because i don't see what it would do but it's in the guide so i did anyway.
then i launch the cia and only white screen's after the ds boot logo, what am i missing?
You used the wrong template & pack. This should be used: DSTT/R4i Gold/R4i-SDHC/R4 SDHC Dual-Core/R4 SDHC Upgrade/SC DSONE

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You used the wrong template & pack. This should be used: DSTT/R4i Gold/R4i-SDHC/R4 SDHC Dual-Core/R4 SDHC Upgrade/SC DSONE
thanks, downloaded that one, unzipped the slot-1 r4i-sdhc rts content inside the sd of the r4i, so the ttmenu folder + ttfwd.dat + ysmenu.nds to the root of the r4, tried the cia links again and still white screen :s
upload_2016-12-7_1-3-7.png

Last edited by Dennis G,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, downloaded that one, unzipped the slot-1 r4i-sdhc rts content inside the sd of the r4i, so the ttmenu folder + ttfwd.dat + ysmenu.nds to the root of the r4, tried the cia links again and still white screen :s
View attachment 71476
Did you remade your CIAs using the DSTT template in the Forwarder3-DS app?

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you remade your CIAs using the DSTT template in the Forwarder3-DS app?
that's probably it, i used the r4i gold cart model, give me a second i'll report back if that works out thanks for the quick help :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that's probably it, i used the r4i gold cart model, give me a second i'll report back if that works out thanks for the quick help :D
so i remade the cia's with the dstt template, + still have everything as shown in the screenshot of the previous post but still white screen :P dang
+ if i run my r4i card from the cartridge with it's software and from there i run the ysmenu.nds , it will go in to ysmenu but no game will start from there, is that normal or should they boot from there, it shows me a error with "unknown _dldi_type"

Last edited by Dennis G,

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What happens?
so i remade the cia's with the dstt template, + still have everything as shown in the screenshot of the previous post but still white screen :P dang
+ if i run my r4i card from the cartridge with it's software and from there i run the ysmenu.nds , it will go in to ysmenu but no game will start from there, is that normal or should they boot from there, it shows me a error with "unknown _dldi_type"
View attachment 71476

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 71476
Did you extract the 3DS SD card files/folders to the 3DS SD card root?

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you extract the 3DS SD card files/folders to the 3DS SD card root?
yes i did, the zip contained _nds while your guide named it nds, so i copied it twice with both names but the odd thing is even if i change settings around like showing health and such it does not do that it always just starts with the dsi logo

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i did, the zip contained _nds while your guide named it nds, so i copied it twice with both names but the odd thing is even if i change settings around like showing health and such it does not do that it always just starts with the dsi logo
What about the _dsttfwd folder?

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What about the _dsttfwd folder?
i haven't seen that folder anywhere, could it be because
i have a r4i-sdhc rts and not a dstt, i'm not sure about that folder because the sd folder + the r4i sdhc rts slot1 zips only contain this:
upload_2016-12-7_21-26-24.png

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, because your card is a DSTT clone.
oh i see in the rar there is another one for the sd card, i'm so sorry but that's pretty easy to look over :P
it finally works, thanks for being so patient with me
do i need all those 3 folders on the root of my sd?
nds + _nds + _dsttfwd?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i see in the rar there is another one for the sd card, i'm so sorry but that's pretty easy to look over :P
it finally works, thanks for being so patient with me
do i need all those 3 folders on the root of my sd?
nds + _nds + _dsttfwd?
If you're only going to use your flashcard, then remove the "_nds" folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch