Hacking nds-card scammed?

ekarilil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I decided to buy a flashcart about a month ago for my n3ds. I started lurking this forum to get some information, and saw nds-card been mentioned the most, so i gave it a go. I received the package today, opened the red box (r4i), and found only the sd reader is inside! The package was sealed and there was no trace of the flashcart itself! I sent the seller an email but havent heard from him yet. Anyone had a similiar problem before? I was told they would update the kernal before shipping, could they had forgotten to put it back in the package?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I never buy from chinese sellers but seeing as they are sponsors of this site, it felt safer.

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well you usually start by calling/mailing them and wait for a reply before you go to the forums. They could've made a mistake. Them not responding right away might be some people thinking that they get a reply from a vendor within an hour, while they're allowed to take up to 48 hours with a response. If you paid with paypal you could always make the payment a dispute. If you make it a dispute they have 24 hours to reply. If they don't reply you can escalate to a claim.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NDS-Card is an official sponsor of the GBATemp, so I wouldn't expect them to be scammers. Email them and explain the situation, hopefully it can be resolved without much issue. These things do happen from time to time, even with trusted resellers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday