FIXED! NDS-Card.com Gateway Review - Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry OP but I'm calling BS on this too. The video seems to be very staged to me. And this was before reading the doubt the others have expressed. Your tone and actions say it all. You make such a point about the package being "not opened" and "still sealed" all while coming off as having a complete distrust in nds-card.com from the very start of your video. It's like you were expecting to get screwed by them right from the start. Most people would start off an unboxing video with excitement. And those who have been scammed in an unboxing video have always gone from being excited to being shocked and upset. You did not come off this way. There was no change in your emotion when you "discovered" that you had been "scammed". I think you just want a free Gateway and think you can fool everyone here with your BS video. Sorry OP, but I'm not buying your act. Shame on you. Karma's a b!tch

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm over fueling the troll fire of the few who continuously state they think its fake and just continue to regurgitate the same senseless garbage over and over. For those of you who were curious about the site and thinking about buying / not buying from them take this video as a grain of salt as they have had bad reviews as well as good ones. Was I upset at first? Yes absolutely I was beyond upset. However was it nds-card.com fault or was it something that happened during the shipping process? I don't know and you don't know. I'm not saying rule them completely out of your options of a purchase just beware something may happen in their shop or shipping if you are ordering from across the seas.

So Bill - how many other Gateway boxes have you seen/opened in the past 12 months?

I don't think anything happened in the shipping process, methinks something happened after delivery.

And nice walking back on your original scam alert. Where are the bad reviews (aside from your video)?

The only one I see on the site is this and it's positive:

received mine today, i´m from mexico, tha card works pretty good, thanks and keep doing an excellent job ndscard.com
Reply:Dear IvanAlex,
We will work harder...
Thank you very much for the trusting and supporting.
Have a nice day.
nds-card.com

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm over fueling the troll fire of the few who continuously state they think its fake and just continue to regurgitate the same senseless garbage over and over. For those of you who were curious about the site and thinking about buying / not buying from them take this video as a grain of salt as they have had bad reviews as well as good ones. Was I upset at first? Yes absolutely I was beyond upset. However was it nds-card.com fault or was it something that happened during the shipping process? I don't know and you don't know. I'm not saying rule them completely out of your options of a purchase just beware something may happen in their shop or shipping if you are ordering from across the seas.

So now you're blaming the shipping company too?

As in the postman or someone from customs opened up your envelope, Pulled out the gateway, instantly knew what it was, what firmware his/her console was and if it was compatible plus how to download roms then went about finding SD cards with adapters to replace said gateway???

Digging an even deeper hole mate.... I'll be interested in reading up what Ryukouki has to say about all this once he has a word with NDS-Card.com

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry OP but I'm calling BS on this too. The video seems to be very staged to me. And this was before reading the doubt the others have expressed. Your tone and actions say it all. You make such a point about the package being "not opened" and "still sealed" all while coming off as having a complete distrust in nds-card.com from the very start of your video. It's like you were expecting to get screwed by them right from the start. Most people would start off an unboxing video with excitement. And those who have been scammed in an unboxing video have always gone from being excited to being shocked and upset. You did not come off this way. There was no change in your emotion when you "discovered" that you had been "scammed". I think you just want a free Gateway and think you can fool everyone here with your BS video. Sorry OP, but I'm not buying your act. Shame on you. Karma's a b!tch

Exactly - at the beginning of the video he says this:

Hey everyone on GBATemp I was just uh gonna do an opening video of a Gateway 3DS from NDS-Card.com - UM (heavy sigh)

Listen to the heavy sigh at the end of the first sentence - that's not one of excitement and anticipation but he is showing his hand early before he finds out that he has been 'scammed'.

Makes no sense whatsoever unless he's the duck.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just my 2cent.

I dont really believe the video. Im sorry it just doesnt seem like its your first time opening the box.

I have seen tons of unboxings and plan to do my own but felt that there was way to many out there so didnt.
But when i still open my own boxes for the first time i know i show it.

You dont seem to show that its your first time opening the box.

So either you open the box and took out the gateway and then made this video.
Or you open the box and it was sd card but you put it all back and made a video.

I am kinda leaning towards the first one tho.
I ave heard of people getting screwed and sent the wrong stuff or nothing at all.
I have hear about people returning stuff to store that they remove and reseal, making the next person life a living hell.

but this just doesnt seem like one of those things.

Also when something like this happen you end the video then call the company and work things out with them.
they will either message you or ignore you.
Then you contact paypal and let them do there thing.
A few days will pass and you will either get a resend or refund.

Then you would come to this site and post what happen. It would be no need for a video.
It would a simple post.

..Hey i got sent a sd card from this site but contacted them and they resent it.
or did ignore me so paypal refunded me money, watch out for them.

not the stuff that you did. and it doesnt matter if your a very calm person. getting rip off effects everyon and the way you reacted just didnt seem legit.

I mean hell i could see it was an sd card before you took of the tape.
Hell the first thing you should of said was why are both cards black.
and dont go saying you didnt know what a real gateway should look like. its plaster all over the page

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a 27 yr would've know better to use a better camera when doing a review. When people do reviews they make sure that there review is thorough and that your point is being made. One thing I'm surprise at is you haven't look to see what was on those mSD's.

Reactions: TemplarGR

azublazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might as well throw my 2 cents in with everyone else. I think OP's a fake as well. This site has been around for too long and has too many good reviews for me to believe they would scam someone by shipping two fully loaded micro SD adapters instead of a GW. Why not just send nothing at all? I think OP is trying to get some free gateway cards or at least double the Gateways. Worst acting job ever by the way. And yes, you did have a negative disposition towards nds-card in the very beginning of the video. Come clean, OP! We'll forgive you!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got word back from NDS-card.

NDS-card declared that they are absolutely willing to believe in OP's case, however, they had evidence to believe otherwise that the OP had been telling a bit of a fib. What happened was that the OP declared that the original package was intact on delivery, meaning that the package was secure and not opened by others until he opened it. The kicker here is that the OP claimed to have received two mini SD Cards, which is where NDS-card found to be incorrect as they have no mini SD units in stock at the particular time of ordering.

With the Gateway unit, there is usually no tape on the box itself, only on the red chip wrapped in a bit of bubble wrap to maintain the device from damage during transit. I myself have received Gateway units from them in days past and recall a similar packaging setup to last through from China to my residence in the United States. With that in mind, NDS-card noted that they put nothing inside the package save for the taped up units to prove that the package was not opened otherwise, but the OP claimed the package was intact.

So the real crux of the issue was this video that he created after opening the package, which could show that at this point anything is possible. They note that in this case, since Gateway is a pretty expensive chip, they can't just go helping anyone that cries "Wolf!" and just flat out send chips randomly unless proof was provided. NDS-card noted that the only incidence this happened was when they sent a unit to someone in Singapore, and then the customer reported that he had an empty envelope, but he noted that the envelope/package was OPENED when he received it!

At this point, NDS-card still wants to cooperate with the OP and potentially offer him a good faith refund in the astronomical event that something DID happen and at the same time prevent negative and unwarranted backlash. So I've gone ahead and given that go ahead from my end, but left the real judgment decision to them because I have both sides of the story on my hands right now and offered them my own thoughts on the matter. In the end, giving him a benefit of doubt refund gives them a future potential customer to come back, and at the same time it appeases the OP. It's a win win scenario. So yeah, OP, try not to be a dick in your initial email messages and things will go a lot smoother.

As far as the contents of the emails between the OP and NDS-card, I will be keeping those private for the sake of privacy, but all you need to know is that the approach to them could have been a lot better.

End of story. Move on people.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got word back from NDS-card.

NDS-card declared that they are absolutely willing to believe in OP's case, however, they had evidence to believe otherwise that the OP had been telling a bit of a fib. What happened was that the OP declared that the original package was intact on delivery, meaning that the package was secure and not opened by others until he opened it. The kicker here is that the OP claimed to have received two mini SD Cards, which is where NDS-card found to be incorrect as they have no mini SD units in stock at the particular time of ordering.

With the Gateway unit, there is usually no tape on the box itself, only on the red chip wrapped in a bit of bubble wrap to maintain the device from damage during transit. I myself have received Gateway units from them in days past and recall a similar packaging setup to last through from China to my residence in the United States. With that in mind, NDS-card noted that they put nothing inside the package save for the taped up units to prove that the package was not opened otherwise, but the OP claimed the package was intact.

So the real crux of the issue was this video that he created after opening the package, which could show that at this point anything is possible. They note that in this case, since Gateway is a pretty expensive chip, they can't just go helping anyone that cries "Wolf!" and just flat out send chips randomly unless proof was provided. NDS-card noted that the only incidence this happened was when they sent a unit to someone in Singapore, and then the customer reported that he had an empty envelope, but he noted that the envelope/package was OPENED when he received it!

At this point, NDS-card still wants to cooperate with the OP and potentially offer him a good faith refund in the astronomical event that something DID happen and at the same time prevent negative and unwarranted backlash. So I've gone ahead and given that go ahead from my end, but left the real judgment decision to them because I have both sides of the story on my hands right now and offered them my own thoughts on the matter. In the end, giving him a benefit of doubt refund gives them a future potential customer to come back, and at the same time it appeases the OP. It's a win win scenario. So yeah, OP, try not to be a dick in your initial email messages and things will go a lot smoother.

As far as the contents of the emails between the OP and NDS-card, I will be keeping those private for the sake of privacy, but all you need to know is that the approach to them could have been a lot better.

End of story. Move on people.

We should do a poll to see if the company should give senior video a refund or not. Everyone up for that idea?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Issue has been resolved, no need for this catty stuff.

It's hard to know the truth, so we'll let people judge. The thread stays visible, but not open to further discussion.

Watch the video, if you think OP is right and his video isn't fake, so be it
also, OP posted in the wrong section (just moved the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...