Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
dukemagus said:
if you remember the ridiculous ammount of theories about the AP, a giantic amount of fake "fixes" AND the overload in most game forums, i guess you could at least agree with me on that one
Oh, I'm not saying it was fun, but you could easily spot the pretenders. When that one guy said he cracked the AP and just released a translation patch for the japanese version, well, that was hilarious.

Still, I'm probably gonna go on a little holiday this time
unsure.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
XXLANCEXX, i checked your post history. one page full of "[NA & EU] Official ‘Pokémon Black’ and ‘White’ Thread". i can't say that you're not waiting for the dump.

oh and there are 172 users reading? sorry no dump yet.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
XXLANCEXX, i checked your post history. one page full of "[NA & EU] Official ‘Pokémon Black’ and ‘White’ Thread". i can't say that you're not waiting for the dump.

im just waiting for the noob flood to hit im just watching

ADAMAZiD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XXLANCEXX said:
lcleong said:
its almost 3rd of march here and still no leak
glare.gif
its just best to wait until March 4-6 because no one wants to risk the trouble of uploading and
getting caught :/

And for that reason, I have concluded my decision to not upload the game. I am really sorry guys, it's not worth the risk.

I really appreciate the feedback some of you guys left though, so I would like you thank you all for stopping me from doing something I would have regretted.

rateiosu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Wait, is the only word i can say for now. Here, the game will sell the 6 (both Spanish and English Versions), but most stores in Europe are already selling the game (2 days before the release).
I choose White Version. A lot of pokemon to get = more easy the Pokedex... well... not so easy (Global Link not available since start)
-
I will be here in Nintendo Store the launch date, to see that looong file, just for getting the game
biggrin.gif

Quaxelbaby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XXLANCEXX said:
Narayan said:

Sure you are.
smile.gif

Kiekoes

Former DS-Scene Staff
Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quaxelbaby said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Narayan said:

Sure you are.
smile.gif
He is.

AdamTheZombie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quaxelbaby said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Narayan said:

Sure you are.
smile.gif

What's wrong with waiting for the dump? I'm excited! I always get like this when the waiting game starts.

Also, I've found references to AP but nothing conclusive... What's up? Did the JP version have AP? Sorry for asking what I'm sure has been covered.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
188 users now. there won't be a flood until the dump. anyway, let's talk about pokemon. do you like this generation?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D