Homebrewer
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds SD card problems are quite annoying. Don't want to lose saved data because of SD problems. https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-disappearing-games-when-i-move-it-a-lot.365615/
When I take out the microSD and put it back in , then turn it on, I get microsd not found error.
However, when I tap the microsd slot cover ( the image that says Micro SD ) and then turn n3ds on, it works fine.

This seems to happen randomly, any way to fix it permanently?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You should always save your game before you put the 3DS away anyway, in case the battery dies while it's in sleep mode for example.

But to answer your question, the contacts on the card might be dirty preventing it from making good contact, try cleaning them.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
You should always save your game before you put the 3DS away anyway, in case the battery dies while it's in sleep mode for example.

But to answer your question, the contacts on the card might be dirty preventing it from making good contact, try cleaning them.
I tried cleaning microsd contacts with tap water on paper towel once, still getting error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay