Hacking N3DS 2.1.0 Downgrade

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You mentioned wanting to take a clean NAND backup without a9lh installed, just not sure how you removed your currently installed a9lh if you even did.
Just opened latest SafeA9LHInstaller and pressed START. That's the option to uninstall a9lh.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Done. Got my otp.bin and pre-a9lh backup.
After having read through both threads, I have to say that was rather anticlimactic. If ever there was anyone so pigheaded and deserving of a brick it was you. :creep:

That said, I am pleased you have achieved your goal. At least now we won't have to suffer through a third thread of this.

Reactions: Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That said, I am pleased you have achieved your goal. At least now we won't have to suffer through a third thread of this.
I only made this second thread and proceeded in dumping my otp.bin because of the Plailect's update regarding N3DS a9lh installation, which went in the exact opposite of all the things that convinced me not to downgrade.
After having read through both threads, I have to say that was rather anticlimactic. If ever there was anyone so pigheaded and deserving of a brick it was you. :creep:
I like to think that most of the time I have luck at my side.

Last edited by Hyoretsu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7