Status
Not open for further replies.

tomwalsh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have successfully installed sneek onto my wii and have 3.2E original and emualted a 4.2E with Sneek. I have a USB with the "apps" folder and the files I need to launch these apps. Has anyone got instructions on how to change the Wii System Menu to i.e. the dark theme, I have these files but when I launch the boot.dol file for Mymenuify or Mymenu all I get is a blank screen. I have loaded anytitledeleter through USB and this runs fine through emualted nand.

Any feedback please, Cheers.

tomwalsh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zoomx said:
Maybe it is better that you do it manually:
see here
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=205...p;#entry2563988
near the end of the post, csm files are .app file with a different extension.

I have tried the above link you posted and couldn't get it to work
wacko.gif

I have the csm file "darkwiitheme4.2e.csm" and I have replaced that with the 0000008a.app file. I have renamed the .csm file to 0000008a, I have left it in it's original state and all I keep getting is either a blank screen or a very washy "system files are corrupted" message, can anyone forward on a complete noob guide for manual installation of theme's, Cheers.

Anybody have advice on this?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
conanac said:
FYI, I used ThemeMii application to install theme to NAND backup files (for SNEEK).

How do you install original theme to decrypted nand with Thememii? TY

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
conanac said:
FYI, I used ThemeMii application to install theme to NAND backup files (for SNEEK).

Never tried it, but could you just delete the system menu with custom theme, and then reinstall the corresponding original system menu, both steps by using ShowMiiWads application to NAND backup files (for SNEEK)?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
conanac said:
bula said:
conanac said:

Never tried it, but could you just delete the system menu with custom theme, and then reinstall the corresponding original system menu, both steps by using ShowMiiWads application to NAND backup files (for SNEEK)?

That is probably the only way. 10x

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
conanac said:
bula said:
conanac said:
fyi, i used thememii application to install theme to nand backup files (for sneek).

how do you install original theme to decrypted nand with thememii? ty

never tried it, but could you just delete the system menu with custom theme, and then reinstall the corresponding original system menu, both steps by using showmiiwads application to nand backup files (for sneek)?

you can use theme mii or nusd/showmiiwads to accomplish installing system menu
using theme mii

i pulled this from another thread located here : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=205...p;#entry2563988

simply replace sd:/title/00000001/00000002/content/000000xx.app with your .csm file:

you can figure out the actual file name of 000000xx.app here:
code
version/region ntsc-u ntsc-j pal (e) korea
3.2 00000042.app 00000040.app 00000045.app ?
4.0 00000072.app 00000070.app 00000075.app ?
4.1 0000007b.app 00000078.app 0000007e.app ?
4.2 00000087.app 00000084.app 0000008a.app ?

the file path will be

(nand backup)/title/00000001/00000002/content/000000xx.app "change nand backup path" and tell thememii where your back up is.

4. in thememii go to tool--> download base app and pick appropriate one for your system menu and region. (see chart)

5. in thememii go to options--> standard system menu and pick your region and version for system menu you want. (alternatively you could select a csm file if you have a non official theme you prefer) it may ask to make the common key bin

6. in thememii go to tools--> download base app and download appropriate base app for your system menu.

7. in thememii go to tools--> install theme to nand backup. it may ask for base file,if so its the one downloaded in step 5.( if you are installing a csm you will need to point it to that as well)

if all goes well it should install(unless i forgot something. ill try to edit if i did)

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto