Hacking My WiiU autoupdated and I need help

OO804

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
afaik, it doesn't. to fix the folder deletion, you'll have to recreate the folder with appropriate privileges. I think the tutorial on that tells you how to. I'm still on 5.5.1. I just use nnu patcher to access the eshop. I think that works for playing games online as well. that's the last update that really mattered.

I'll think it over, I doubt I'm going to use eshop much or play online, if I'm able to update games (my botw is old version for example that I want to update to final version), then I'll stay 5.5.1

Last edited by OO804,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it matters too much as long as you're on at least 5.5.1. there are ways to do anything you could on the latest firmware on that firmware, so updating is up to you. it would make things easier, but I've read of issues trying to get that folder to work properly. I think it's adding to privileges. I know you can add privileges using chmod with wup server. that's slow as hell, but just a folder should be pretty quick.

OO804

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think it matters too much as long as you're on at least 5.5.1. there are ways to do anything you could on the latest firmware on that firmware, so updating is up to you. it would make things easier, but I've read of issues trying to get that folder to work properly. I think it's adding to privileges. I know you can add privileges using chmod with wup server. that's slow as hell, but just a folder should be pretty quick.

ok, I'll explore what's available, I never really got into trying out the different homebrew/apps, I installed cbhc, was happy with that, then kind of left it, I might even be 5.5.2, but now I'll learn how to really work with it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can tell for sure which firmware you're on by booting mocha, then going to system settings. haxchi/cbhc will show 99.99.99.

Reactions: OO804

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1