My Mummy (Mommy) Brought Me A.......

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So earlier today, i got home and sat in my room and my parents went out for a few hours....
So i sat at home doing Nerdy stuff, You know.. Masturbating, Playing WoW and msn.

But when my parents got home my mum called me in a alarming tone O_O
So i actually thought i did something wrong, which isnt a good feeling btw.
Anyways, So im moving into a flat soon.... hopefully, and i told my mum a week or so ago that i had no transport so its gonna be "fun"
and today when she got back shes like, Were going out to get you fitted with a helmet, and im like........ for what?.....
MY MUM BROUGHT ME A SCOOTER!
HOOOOOOOOLY CRAAAAAAAAAP!
My parents dont DO stuff like that, and they brought me a 2200$ scooter and accessories etc etc.
So stoked!
this is it here
Scooter I Got!

So then this thread was encouraged!
I want to know what your parents have got you!
A big ticket item or a Really neat surprise!

Post it!

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the last time my ma' called me down to give me something, it was a rubber cover for my phone about 8 months ago.

No surprises in this house.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I alredy posted this on a thread I made about gaming memories ages ago, but here goes.
Surprisingly, my usual games store got Final Fantasy XII a day before the official release date, that day I was just browsing their website, and suddenly it said "Final Fantasy XII - Avaliable", and I was like ":O:O:O:O!!!1", my mom happened to glance at the screen at that moment so I commented it with her. That afternoon she was supossed to meet my aunt since they'd go to this exposition about plants and flowers, so she did, a while later she called and said she'd go out for drinks with her. When it was around midnight she came home, and though I was about to finally sleep I decided to get up and say hi... Suddenly she took something out of her bag, Final Fantasy XII!!!
I was surprised because it wasn't my birthday, or christmas, or anything, and we were tight on money at that moment. Really made my day, even though the day finished minutes after. I played till I could save after the whole Reks thing then went to sleep, but I'll never forget that moment.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
When I got my laptop for my 16th birthday...That was probably the coolest thing I've gotten as a gift in my life. Well, and when me and my family went to Busch Gardens for my 7th birthday, as well as Waterpark USA, and then to Ocean City for a few days.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My parents never buy me anything except on my birthday or Christmas, but even those days are no guarantee.
sad.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got a call from my mother on Friday, she asked me if I checked my bank account that day. I asked why and she said she put $50 in my account. I had told her before that I was a little short on cash and that it was gonna be rough until the end of the month. And before I knew it, she gave me a little boost. Oh, the joys of having your mother have access to view your bank account.
tongue.gif

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokemanz soulsilver (for surviving first year lulz)
DS Lite (for passing school entrance exam yarr)
XBOX (dunno, just a gift from USA)
Wii (dunno again, just a gift from NZ)
PSP (to be honest I don't really know)
iPod Touch 3rd gen 32GB (my sister begged for it)

what else...
Wii Motionplus (I begged for it
laugh.gif
)
Wii Component cables (dunno again)
A pet cat and a pet dog

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DeMoN said:
My parents never buy me anything except on my birthday or Christmas, but even those days are no guarantee.
sad.gif
Dude, same thing's been happening to me for several years now. When I was a kid I used to get presents that I really wanted, but now I don't get anything anymore. They love my brother though, cos they give him a €250 iPod Touch 16GB. He's had that for 2 years now and still has only used 500MB of it. That year, for my birthday, I got a fake MP3 player they got for free when ordering some paper for the printer. My brother got a 12MP camera just like that (no birthday or anything), I said I wanted something like that and again, I got a 2MP shitty camera they got for free when ordering some more paper for the printer. And that was my birthday present + christmas. This year, I didn't get anything. I asked if I could buy a Dingoo MYSELF, and my Mum said I could only buy it if I got good results for my exams (my birthday is in the middle of the exams period). I studied very hard to be able to get that Dingoo, cos I've had my eyes on one for ages now. But, the results were below all expectations. I didn't fail any exam, but I barely passed Math (which is what I study) with 50/100. My Mum said I couldn't buy the Dingoo, and that I wouldn't get any present for my birthday or christmas or whatever. She also said I should change the thing I study. I said no, because I HAVE TO pass math, I want to study IT and you need math for it. I try my best to get good results so my Mum might finally realize she is thinking the wrong way. She promises things but never keeps the promise and always finds a story to make sure she wouldn't have to buy anything for me. Even when she doesn't need to buy it and I buy it myself... And the best thing about this is: I wasn't able to get a present for HER birthday in time, and she was mad at me for days/weeks. I tried explaining her that it was just impossible to get her a present, but she wouldn't believe me. I got her a present afterwards, but she just threw it away in the garbage. Now I don't talk to her anymore, until she starts acting reasonable.

We should start a group with you, ortomedius and me as members. The group shall be called 'We have the worst parents ever'.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
DeMoN said:
sad.gif
Dude, same thing's been happening to me for several years now. When I was a kid I used to get presents that I really wanted, but now I don't get anything anymore. They love my brother though, cos they give him a €250 iPod Touch 16GB. He's had that for 2 years now and still has only used 500MB of it. That year, for my birthday, I got a fake MP3 player they got for free when ordering some paper for the printer. My brother got a 12MP camera just like that (no birthday or anything), I said I wanted something like that and again, I got a 2MP shitty camera they got for free when ordering some more paper for the printer. And that was my birthday present + christmas. This year, I didn't get anything. I asked if I could buy a Dingoo MYSELF, and my Mum said I could only buy it if I got good results for my exams (my birthday is in the middle of the exams period). I studied very hard to be able to get that Dingoo, cos I've had my eyes on one for ages now. But, the results were below all expectations. I didn't fail any exam, but I barely passed Math (which is what I study) with 50/100. My Mum said I couldn't buy the Dingoo, and that I wouldn't get any present for my birthday or christmas or whatever. She also said I should change the thing I study. I said no, because I HAVE TO pass math, I want to study IT and you need math for it. I try my best to get good results so my Mum might finally realize she is thinking the wrong way. She promises things but never keeps the promise and always finds a story to make sure she wouldn't have to buy anything for me. Even when she doesn't need to buy it and I buy it myself... And the best thing about this is: I wasn't able to get a present for HER birthday in time, and she was mad at me for days/weeks. I tried explaining her that it was just impossible to get her a present, but she wouldn't believe me. I got her a present afterwards, but she just threw it away in the garbage. Now I don't talk to her anymore, until she starts acting reasonable.

We should start a group with you, ortomedius and me as members. The group shall be called 'We have the worst parents ever'.

Oh man i havent completely read it but I know what you feel...
I just cant get things when I want it..
Not Only just my birthday and christmas.
AND IT'S NOT EVEN PROMISING!
sad.gif

Well, I'm not gonna be a rebel saying they're the worst
I know they're situation and we're not that rich like some people are
But i wish i get things when I want eSpecially when I AM SUPPOSED TO!
cry.gif

EDIT: WOW! throwing your gift in the garbage?! That's just sad. I'll really feel like bull shit if ever my mom did that
mad.gif

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah man this is so sad
frown.gif

When i was younger i use to get awesome presents for my Birthday/Chirstmas such as RC cars and what not. But when i moved here we were all 'money concious' and i started feeling bad for my parents. The short period between awesome RC car and moving was the years were i just got some money (roughly $150 for Bday and nothing for xmas). So since i felt so bad for my parents i never wanted to ask for anything expensive or anything i actually wanted for my bday/xmas since i felt my parents were in such a tight spot. So this is basically how i got the need to pirate things and not ask for things like ipods/bikes/etc and save them some cash. So usually i just get 100 bucks.... I don't spend it on anything or i feel bad (don't ask me why...)

But hopefully this year...
My parents asked me if i wanted a mac (I was like what the fuck?! [didn't say it though]) and i asked why and then they said it was cos my sister had a macbook pro (my current laptop is from my sister) and they thought i might want a mac. I said no but then i hinted at PC...

So then like weeks later which just so happaned to be yesterday, my parents were buying pots and pans and i asked them why they needed to buy them and they said the ones at home were useless so i retort by saying my laptop was useless and then my mum says that they'll buy me a new computer soon.. so i was like
ohmy.gif
smile.gif
:')

Well yea that's basically how i feel about that stuff

SilentRevolt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Last year in August,my parents brought me xbox 360,GH world tour band set,psp 2006
yaypsp.gif
and Nokia 5800,everything cost about $1900. I was verly lucky last year to get all what i wanted in one day,greatest moment in my entire life
smile.gif
.This year still waiting for their surprises
tongue.gif

Awesome scooter! I wish i was 18 so that i can get a license to drive a scooter or a car
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh cool that Bodycam games out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ratings for it are calling it bad, but it looks cool. Damn 48/100 rating.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    looks are deceiving
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea people always down vote games anymore seems like, good or bad, bunch of haters
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, review bombing?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah seems like people hate on original ideas anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh were sorry our small dev team can't shit out a cod clone every 6 months
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly positive on steam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eew, you use steam, I'm down voting you cause you not using or playing what I like.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes and epic and gog, sleep with me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Homophobic
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, whats wrong with steam?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nothing, I was just teasing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He's a big tease trying to take my booty
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No, I don't wanna make ancientboi mad, I know you two already have a thing going
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He divorced me once I threatened him with the fbi
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2,
    he also fucked uremum despite being gay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah so did you and I want back child support pay enjoy the lawsuits
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, im virgin
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: