Hardware My (knock off) Wii remote (with Motion Plus included) won't sync to my (hacked with Tiramisu) Wii U

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the same problem with my knock offs. WOuld have prefered original nintendo ones but they are hard to get.
Try moving closer to the Wii U and give it a few more tries. Very annoying.

Also the pointer is lagging compared to an original wii mote

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Get another or a real one. What are you really expecting people to say here?

The clue is in your title i'm afr
None of the og motes I have work
Post automatically merged:

What's really funny about my problem is that I googled my problem before posting this and apparently I can try to sync it with the "press 1+2 at the same time" thing but I realized that the Wii u menu didn't have that, so I try to boot 2 vWii and it didn't boot, tried using decaffeinator, Wii U gave me the "Console alredy up 2 date" message, I give up, decide 2 post this

Last edited by lucasfergui,

phuqlostbhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get another or a real one. What are you really expecting people to say here?

The clue is in your title i'm afraid.

How about don't be a dick. lucasfergui came here looking for help from a community that discuss wii u issues. When members are looking for assistance, the last thing they need is some prick attacking them for looking to this community for guidance.

Also, dick wad, its assholes like you that make communities like this toxic all because you want to personify yourself as someone superior to others at this forum (and probably other places on the internet you feel like being an asshole at for WHATEVER fucking reason most likely relating to self loathing).

lucasfergui, I have TWO "KNOCKOFF" remotes that I have no choice but to use since original remotes are difficult to come by (as of this post, 8/7/23 on most if not all marketplace style sites and apps). If this message doesn't get removed for my using profanity especially towards that dicklick Lostbhoy, then I will post updates on my work-arounds if there are any.

I would not officially be joining this forum community because of douchebags like Lostbhoy who ARE current members of this community if I didn't have to, but sadly I have to in order post this about Lostbhoy. He is not a good person.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How about don't be a dick. lucasfergui came here looking for help from a community that discuss wii u issues. When members are looking for assistance, the last thing they need is some prick attacking them for looking to this community for guidance.

Also, dick wad, its assholes like you that make communities like this toxic all because you want to personify yourself as someone superior to others at this forum (and probably other places on the internet you feel like being an asshole at for WHATEVER fucking reason most likely relating to self loathing).

lucasfergui, I have TWO "KNOCKOFF" remotes that I have no choice but to use since original remotes are difficult to come by (as of this post, 8/7/23 on most if not all marketplace style sites and apps). If this message doesn't get removed for my using profanity especially towards that dicklick Lostbhoy, then I will post updates on my work-arounds if there are any.

I would not officially be joining this forum community because of douchebags like Lostbhoy who ARE current members of this community if I didn't have to, but sadly I have to in order post this about Lostbhoy. He is not a good person.
Aw boo hoo fuck head. That post got that reaction from you??? Lmao!!!
All I'm seeing is you can't afford real wiimotes and I'm the dick for telling the truth... Ok.

I'm glad I upset you then. See you around :yay:

Last edited by Lostbhoy,
Reactions: V10lator

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How about don't be a dick.
It's a dick move to tell the truth? Well, then I better don't tell you that knockoffs are exactly that. I better don't tell you that they don't run the official Nintendo firmware but just try to mimic it and I also don't tell you that they make mistakes mimicing it, which is exactly what you see / why you have issues...

original remotes are difficult to come by (as of this post, 8/7/23 on most if not all marketplace style sites and apps).
Let's just pretend eBay doesn't exist, right? Like there aren't original Nintendo Wii Motes for $15 with international shipping (looked at ebay.com at 8/8/23)... 🙄

Comeon, you're out of reality:
  • Fake motes must be like the real ones
  • eBay doesn't exist
  • People telling the truth about fake motes are assholes
Do you want support or are you just a little snowflake wanting us to hold your hand while you cry?

Wii U gave me the "Console alredy up 2 date" message
Remove PayloadLoader coldbooting. Also see: https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/unblock-updates

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM