Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
IronMask said:
Jizmo09 said:
Seems to be a week for people coming back. I too am back after an absence of about a year and a half. Wonder if anybody is around that remembers me. I was gone so long I forgot the PreLoader April Fools Day joke this year.

Must be something in the air, huh?! I think I'm retired from doing Wii stunts unless it's something extremely beneficial to pwning Ninty even more into their greedy little wallets... naa.. just kidding... I think the developement and effort made by everyone in the Wii scene has been outstanding.... so it seems to me that almost everything we were talking about doing in the world of Wii hacking has more or less been tackled..

I am actually modding my xbox360 for fun now...

Good to see everyone!

good to see your back on gbatemp too ironmask
smile.gif
(although i already knew you were back
tongue.gif
)

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I know you may not know me. But I remember seeing you a bunch of times when I was still a newbie to this site and was still around here when I heard of the misfortune ban.

Anyway, good having you back here Deadly, and I hope you reach far into the PS3 scene.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Welcome back Deadly, great to have you back.
I can tell by your responses that you really learned a leasson. I always loved your
very harsh comment, they were really amusing and most of the time, fair.
But I do understand why the mods took action.
On more then one occassion, I thought to myself "he's going too far, he'll get banned for sure".
And unfortunately you did get banned
frown.gif

But hey your back know, and the slate has been wiped clean. I'm looking forward to you contributions.

Ps.
Maybe you could have a look at the topic below I started ?
I posted it when you still were banned, I mentioned you probably have an answer in the topic
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=266...p;#entry3286220

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

I was wondering what kind of opportunities could be opened up if you are successful in being able to reprogram the Wii's NAND chip.

Thanks and welcome back. (even though we have never met before.....
huh.gif
)

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey did they make a movie release of this GBAtemp banishing?! What's the youtube link?!
tongue.gif

It's good to have ya back and good to be back myself... Now if I could only find an infectus to play around with.... anyone know where I can purchase one?! I spent 20 min. on the official site and could not find out how to order one... it did say something about 3 support sites, but one was down.. and I redirected back to www.infectus.biz/ - ... maybe this flu bug I have been wrestling has me so flaked out that I can't navigate around sites anymore... but anyways sorry to take this off subject...please send me a PM with some info.

Again WELCOME BACK! Not let's pwn some wii dammit!

wacko.gif

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IronMask said:
Hey did they make a movie release of this GBAtemp banishing?! What's the youtube link?!
tongue.gif
seems like there would be one, after reading this thread, right? in point of fact it wasnt then, and isnt now, particularly noteworthy.

welcome back though!

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome back buddy, this place lost a little bit of it's character when you were kicked!

I've not been playing much with my wii now that I have a ps3, but I did love all the hacking when it was all new....good luck in your PS3 ventures matey!

p.s. and you got my 400th post lolz!

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Wow!! It's been over 6 months and I have not been banned again!!! I did get suspended for a few days but at least I am still here.

I tend not to be as active as I used to be because of the presence of certain other users that piss me off and get me going.

Sorry for necro-bumping this thread, but I think that at 6 months later without being banned again, I kinda deserve to celebrate the moment that mthrnite got me back on board here. Thank you all. It's been great here with wonderful new developments in what seems to be an almost dead scene.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dead your back man love to see you here what happen to your facebook ? either way its good to have you back

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it sad that you were exiled at one time despite your effort at helping people. Unfortunately since your previous posts are now gone, I have no way of checking why that happened. Perhaps you can answer instead?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Just, a bunch of shit. I snapped at a few people. I had quit the scene a few weeks prior because of things that were happening and then someone asked where I went and what happened to my tutorials, so I explained why I left in a huge explosion. So then they banned me. oops.

But thats all in the past now, and my tutorials are rather obsolete.

@goku, my facebook? Well, from time to time I go through and remove all the people that I'm not super great friends with and that I never see. I try to keep my friends list under 30 people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1