Hacking Multiplayer (download play) and Flashcards

limesmoke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to play download play on starfox 3d, I tried it on my gateway and my r4i deluxe, but it says there is a connection error. IS there something wrong with the ROM i downloaded? Should I be able to play multiplayer via download play over a ROM with my gateway or r4i deluxe?

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
post questions like this in noob paradise please? you have to inject a header into the rom and renamed the rom extension to .3dz to play them online

ah i just noticed you didnt mean actual online play as in download play to another 3ds im unsure about this as ive only done it with yoshis new island and it worked fine im not sure what your problem is

limesmoke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah i just noticed you didnt mean actual online play as in download play to another 3ds im unsure about this as ive only done it with yoshis new island and it worked fine im not sure what your problem is

yes i go to the multiplayer section and whre download play should owrk, it gives a communication error. I was just wondering if it was my ROM that was messed up or if its not possible to play multiplayer games, or if anyone had any trouble playing download play in the past with a flashcard.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive never had a problem with download play man idk what to tell you ive even used download play from diffrent regions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-