Hacking MT-card Hardware Update 2.1

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so an interesting note is point 3. It says it dumps all 128K games as 512K......does this mean we can now use those older retail game saves?

I don't think I had scene GW save dumper doing that?

Also all the doom sayers and MT haters need to ease up a bit. I got GW day one, but around xmas got a deal on MT for about 2/3 the price of GW. Both products have been good and useful. MT just released menu driven multi-rom and exfat support, and now this small update. So they aren't dead yet. I am sure they are working away on copying GW and will either figure it out soon or fade away trying. In the end GW may face the same fate as 4.5 3DS will all be gone so where's their market?

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i know. I mean 9.x.x.x emunand boot (or 8.x.x.x boot on MT) and 7.x.x keys.

Greetings

Then say that instead of misleading people man. A lot of people read this site trying to learn and don't need loads of conflicting information

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let's write ALL at their email contact...like i have already do many times..still no reply for them, before they always reply same or next day...we have payed a product!

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
aha, MT-cards still selling on websites for 60-70 bucks. Are people really still buying it?

Thats true, I have never seen some crazy deals for MT-card, especially 50 per cent lower price then GW. This never happened in my book.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
let's write ALL at their email contact...like i have already do many times..still no reply for them, before they always reply same or next day...we have payed a product!
Yes, you paid for a product, advertised for the features it had at the time. You didn't pay for guaranteed future compatibility.

Reactions: Count Duckula

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
well, sadly it is. I thought it wasnt a clone too, but they left some traces of gateway a few firmwares ago

Yep , It's more than obvious that gateway is doing all the hard work , clones only copy it without innovating and mt card tries to create new features but also copies a lot. One thing to give props for mt card is of course that they were the first ones to release multi rom. Altho they just copied gateway one later LOL

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
something that kinda confuses me is the fact that all the features MT put out are things gateway have indicated they are working on,plus gateways claims that MT have access to leaked/incomplete code etc....ofc that could be BS from gateway hoping to discredit any work MT do actually do for themselves, but the way im seeing it is its either true and this was the "reworked save system" that gateway have been promising that someone at gateway leaked to MT, or gateway are creating competition for themselves to corner the market

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
something that kinda confuses me is the fact that all the features MT put out are things gateway have indicated they are working on,plus gateways claims that MT have access to leaked/incomplete code etc....ofc that could be BS from gateway hoping to discredit any work MT do actually do for themselves, but the way im seeing it is its either true and this was the "reworked save system" that gateway have been promising that someone at gateway leaked to MT, or gateway are creating competition for themselves to corner the market
Or mt card is used as a test card for gateway, so when their code accidently bricks the 3ds or so, it wont affect the precious o so big and awsome gateway image ;) [/conspiracy off]

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Or mt card is used as a test card for gateway, so when their code accidently bricks the 3ds or so, it wont affect the precious o so big and awsome gateway image ;) [/conspiracy off]
unfortunatly that would seem to work the other way around with gateway being test subjects for MT :P

but really it does seem to be like it could be the one team taking turns throwing a bone to each side

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you paid for a product, advertised for the features it had at the time. You didn't pay for guaranteed future compatibility.

completely wrong. at the moment the same features on their site, they are not changed.., are not working with actual games...so as you can see are you wrong...my promised features does not work!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
completely wrong. at the moment the same features on their site, they are not changed.., are not working with actual games...so as you can see are you wrong...my promised features does not work!
what are you talking about, did they say "works with smash bros"....no, information can get out dated, like saying gateway works with all games, in a few weeks nintendo might possibly completely block gateway......does that mean they lied? no, just the situation changed, at the time of them writing it it may of been true

Reactions: Count Duckula

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up