zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I've updated the OP with a list of code offers at the bottom. Some of these may be claimed. They're also in chronological order: oldest first, newest last.

In the future, if a code is claimed, edit your post to reflect that so you won't get unnecessary PMs.

Last edited by zoogie,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty cool seeing the community putting up codes for others to use. I would've put mine up if I hadn't already used it. The way mrnbayoh acts on Twitter though he's going to wait until o3ds payloads for hb for 11.4+ are up to release the flip note exploit, which might take a long time...

mrjc1238

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty cool seeing the community putting up codes for others to use. I would've put mine up if I hadn't already used it. The way mrnbayoh acts on Twitter though he's going to wait until o3ds payloads for hb for 11.4+ are up to release the flip note exploit, which might take a long time...
I believe he's actually going to release it very soon, since the exploit was already reported to nintendo, and if he waits too long, it won't be useful anymore

rileysrjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe he's actually going to release it very soon, since the exploit was already reported to nintendo, and if he waits too long, it won't be useful anymore
He also said that he's fairly confident the 3ds flipnote exploit didn't get leaked and reported to Ninty(dsi for sure did) iirc. So he might make us wait a while, but I hope not!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
He also said that he's fairly confident the 3ds flipnote exploit didn't get leaked and reported to Ninty(dsi for sure did) iirc. So he might make us wait a while, but I hope not!
That hasn't stopped Nintendo from taking down games before. He should release ASAP so more people will download the exploit before the game is gone.

rileysrjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That hasn't stopped Nintendo from taking down games before. He should release ASAP so more people will download the exploit before the game is gone.
You got me there. I'm really surprised they haven't taken it off of my Nintendo yet. Also I hope it comes out sometime this week since I've had an itch to play some portal ds. :P

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill