Homebrew Mplayer-CE

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thanks UranusKiller, I'll try that out. Of course I didn't remember to type "ass=yes", I just typed "ass".
biggrin.gif
That word has lost all meaning.

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
OK, so it seems that ass-font-scale adjusts the font according to the size of the movie, and that's not what I want. I tried looking at the page you gave me but no dice. Could you help me one more time and tell me what to input so the subs would be same size no matter what size the movie is?

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
aabbccdd said:
OK, so it seems that ass-font-scale adjusts the font according to the size of the movie, and that's not what I want. I tried looking at the page you gave me but no dice. Could you help me one more time and tell me what to input so the subs would be same size no matter what size the movie is?
sorry they have to adjust to every film, too much hack in menu to do that, it won't be like that come the gui though, so patience I'm afraid
wink2.gif

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some issues with MPlayer freezing while streaming video my PC.

Have not installed cios 202 yet but after some research, it seems like I should.

Not sure if I actually need it and it is related to this issue but improved Wifi seems right up my alley. Do I use use ios 36 or 60 oR other when using this cios installer?

I have no idea how to find out about trucha sign, not experience with that yet.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Digital1980 said:
Having some issues with MPlayer freezing while streaming video my PC.

Have not installed cios 202 yet but after some research, it seems like I should.

Not sure if I actually need it and it is related to this issue but improved Wifi seems right up my alley. Do I use use ios 36 or 60 oR other when using this cios installer?

I have no idea how to find out about trucha sign, not experience with that yet.
read the wiki it's extremely easy to follow. http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/wiki/USB20.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a little problem with my HDD. If I load MPlayerCE and let it wait for some time, my HDD goes into some kind of sleep mode. Then when I select FAT32, MPlayerCE doesn't seem to be able to wake the HDD up and MPlayerCE crashes. This doesn't happen with Geexbox.

Is this a known issue, or can I do something to fix this?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
UranusKiller said:
no idea, seems to be you're hdd causing a problem, have you the mplayer cIOS? mine and many others always mount (wake up) after idling for a long time, when you run the usb test on mplayerce downloads what does it say?
Yes, I have the cIOS for MPlayer installed. The USB Test says my HDD is 100% compatible:
QUOTEUSB2 device test program. v1.1
------------------------------
usbstorage init
status1: 0x1803
status2: 0x1101
port reseted status(0): 0x1005
getting USB_REQ_GETDESCRIPTOR
USB_REQ_GETDESCRIPTOR ok
trying USB_REQ_SETADDRESS: 2
USB_REQ_SETADDRESS ok: 2
checking USB_REQ_GETDESCRIPTOR
ok checking USB_REQ_GETDESCRIPTOR
init ok
USBStorage_Open
USB_GetDescriptors
USB_GetDescriptors ok
USBStorage_Open(): interface subclass 6 ata_prot 1
USB_GetConfiguration ok
USB_SetConfiguration ok
interface: 0
altInterface: 0
USBStorage_Open ok
USBGetMaxLun ok: 1
Trying MountLUN (0)...: 0
SCSI_INQUIRY ok
SCSI_TEST_UNIT_READY ok, status: 0
USBStorage_ReadCapacity ok

mounted ok, lun: 0

begin to load sector 1
sector 1 read ok

DEVICE 100% COMPATIBLE!!!

rodries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SpaceJump said:
I have a little problem with my HDD. If I load MPlayerCE and let it wait for some time, my HDD goes into some kind of sleep mode. Then when I select FAT32, MPlayerCE doesn't seem to be able to wake the HDD up and MPlayerCE crashes. This doesn't happen with Geexbox.

The hdd must restart faster than 5 secs, I think is enough
I think is fixed in last beta, go to irc and ask for it.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this v0.75 running on my wii (info in sig).

Will DVDs run if I just install DVDx or do I still have to install custom cIOS USB2?

Is it safe to install custom cIOS USB2 as IOS202 (Is there an IOS202 before this install)?

Thanks!

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
LufianGuy said:
I got this v0.75 running on my wii (info in sig).

Will DVDs run if I just install DVDx or do I still have to install custom cIOS USB2?

Is it safe to install custom cIOS USB2 as IOS202 (Is there an IOS202 before this install)?

Thanks!
DVDx=DVD Access so is fine.
cIOS202=DVD Access and USB2.0
you can ONLY install IOS202 as IOS202 nothing more, and its 100% safe even for the noobiest of people
tongue.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
rodries said:
SpaceJump said:

The hdd must restart faster than 5 secs, I think is enough
I think is fixed in last beta, go to irc and ask for it.
Could you please send me a link through PM so I can test it? I'm currently not home so I cannot go into IRC.

riahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question.

I have several MP3s in a folder in a USB drive. The problem is when a song ends, it stops playing music (it doesnt go to the next song in the folder)

Could I play a folder and just loop it until I decide to change it? Or add it to a "temp" playlist automatically?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is MPlayer CE capable of showing pictures? Where do I configure it so they will show up in the file browser?

Also, the aspect ratio, how can I save that setting permanently? Right now I have to change it every time I load MPlayer CE.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
SpaceJump said:
Is MPlayer CE capable of showing pictures? Where do I configure it so they will show up in the file browser?

Also, the aspect ratio, how can I save that setting permanently? Right now I have to change it every time I load MPlayer CE.

1) will be working in gui only.
2) use mplayer.conf example aspect-1.7888

riahc3 the next release will have a directory play, but when the gui is ready then it will have more options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1