Gaming Most Anticipating PSVita Games

D

Deleted_171835

...Why? 30FPS, no zombies, only 4v4 multiplayer, 6 maps, PS2-level graphics and the final nail in the coffin, it's made by Nihilistic.
30FPS is fine as long as it's constant - if the framerate will be steady, hardly anyone will notice, Zombies in Call of Duty were retarded and never amused me, 4-on-4 multiplayer means 8 players altogether, and that's not bad at all. "PS2-level graphics" as you put it are debatable and a Nihilistic game is ten times better than another N-Space game. Just so you know, Nihilistic made one of my favourite games of all time - Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption.
30FPS isn't really fine for COD. One of the reasons people love the series so much is the feel of the game (because it runs at 60FPS). Zombie mode in COD is very popular and I personally enjoy it. Playing with a team of 4 versus 32 player matches (16 split) on the console versions is a huge downgrade. PS2-level graphics aren't really debatable if you look at that trailer. And no, Nihilistic isn't a good dev because they released one game that you enjoy all the way back in 2000.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
...Why? 30FPS, no zombies, only 4v4 multiplayer, 6 maps, PS2-level graphics and the final nail in the coffin, it's made by Nihilistic.
30FPS is fine as long as it's constant - if the framerate will be steady, hardly anyone will notice, Zombies in Call of Duty were retarded and never amused me, 4-on-4 multiplayer means 8 players altogether, and that's not bad at all. "PS2-level graphics" as you put it are debatable and a Nihilistic game is ten times better than another N-Space game. Just so you know, Nihilistic made one of my favourite games of all time - Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption.
30FPS isn't really fine for COD. One of the reasons people love the series so much is the feel of the game (because it runs at 60FPS). Zombie mode in COD is very popular and I personally enjoy it. Playing with a team of 4 versus 32 player matches (16 split) on the console versions is a huge downgrade. PS2-level graphics aren't really debatable if you look at that trailer. And no, Nihilistic isn't a good dev because they released one game that you enjoy all the way back in 2000.
All I'm saying is "give them a chance and judge the finished product". ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: