Hacking More than a noob, need help.

superbenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for posting this, I know it's annoying, but I am completely lost and I don't understand anything. I don't know what Gateway is, what Emunand is, what ninjhax is... Nothing at all.

I have an old Nintendo 3DS with version 4.5.0-10E.

What should I do? What are my options and which one is the best? All I really want is to play the free games that are available online... Help would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you, really!

Im begging, please help me.

Last edited by Sicklyboy,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for posting this, I know it's annoying, but I am completely lost and I don't understand anything. I don't know what Gateway is, what Emunand is, what ninjhax is... Nothing at all.

I have an old Nintendo 3DS with version 4.5.0-10E.

What should I do? What are my options and which one is the best? All I really want is to play the free games that are available online... Help would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you, really!

Im begging, please help me.
Have you read all the stickies at the top of the forum?

Gateway = 3DS flashcart
EmuNAND = copy of your system that you can update without updating your real system
Ninjhax = exploit using Cubic Ninja game cartridge that is the basis of a lot of different ways to hack the 3DS.

Start by reading all the available material and come back if still confused about anything.

superbenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a guide for you... gimme a minute.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://pastebin.com/BEKxvu7N
Alright I have followed this thoroughly and everything went well. Thank you, really. But now how do I play games? All I know what to do is open rxTools. I downloaded a .3ds file but I dont know what to do with it. Thanks!

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Alright I have followed this thoroughly and everything went well. Thank you, really. But now how do I play games? All I know what to do is open rxTools. I downloaded a .3ds file but I dont know what to do with it. Thanks!
You need a .cia file... use it in BBM...

BTW MODS HE'S TALKING ABOUT HOMEBREW .3DS files because he would never talk about piracy here ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?