Gaming Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Friend Codes Post

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I entered everyone on the list so far~ :) but DarkSeele aka Haku seems he didn't add me yet~
don't forget to add me back~
And do I have to go in chatango? to see if anyones playing~?

The chatango thing is something someone suggested and I guess we are free to use it. However, in-game you can see who is online playing multiplayer and join their room. Also, feel free to post in here if you want to host a room and set a private pass key so only people in this thread can join.

I still want to get to high rank before playing multiplayer. I wonder how much more I have to go... Happy Hunting!

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get HR2 online, and scylla for the urgent is killer if you are running around in chainmail. I definitely recommend getting some decent gear before attempting that.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MH3U was my only serious try of the franchise and I couldn't get past the quest fighting the giant water monster...first hunt I guess. I was mislead into thinking it had online play...anyways. I might consider trying mhu4 if I can find players to play with. I refuse to touch these titles if I have to play it alone. It's too hard to it anywhere in these games alone.

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played with randoms the entire day yesterday and we never failed a quest. During my HR 2 urgent, the only person that died was someone in the armor that is given to you at the beginning of the game. A lot of people are surprisingly good.

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MH3U was my only serious try of the franchise and I couldn't get past the quest fighting the giant water monster...first hunt I guess. I was mislead into thinking it had online play...anyways. I might consider trying mhu4 if I can find players to play with. I refuse to touch these titles if I have to play it alone. It's too hard to it anywhere in these games alone.

The online is great with no lag. Easy to find a party.

Reactions: chartube12

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now we're talkin!
zlCfzTApxw40nNcqd7

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my fc is in my sig. im a total mh noob but i want to try and see what all the fuss is about so ill be going slow.

added everyone

DarkSeele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I entered everyone on the list so far~ :) but DarkSeele aka Haku seems he didn't add me yet~
don't forget to add me back~
And do I have to go in chatango? to see if anyones playing~?

I'm sorry for the delay :P
adding you now. Add me: Haku : 4184-4512-0490 : Charge Blade+Great Sword

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The single campaign is so awesome. I love it when I'm pushed to the limits, out of health potions...maybe one whetsone left...time running out...landing that killing bow and the triumphant music plays...THE BEST!

My hunters are unstoppable!
zlCfzTAXvhw5smgBkt

totos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The single campaign is so awesome. I love it when I'm pushed to the limits, out of health potions...maybe one whetsone left...time running out...landing that killing bow and the triumphant music plays...THE BEST!

My hunters are unstoppable!
zlCfzTAXvhw5smgBkt
awesome im exciting to start playing, im downloading the game right now:yaynds: ,poisonousj could you update the FC list on first post please, cause something horrible happened to me, for short story I had to make a new NNID erasing the first one so now I have a new FC so please addme again 4914-5978-4300 hope starting to play with you guys
later:grog:

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome im exciting to start playing, im downloading the game right now:yaynds: ,poisonousj could you update the FC list on first post please, cause something horrible happened to me, for short story I had to make a new NNID erasing the first one so now I have a new FC so please addme again 4914-5978-4300 hope starting to play with you guys
later:grog:

I"ve updated the first post. You might wanna PM the other folks that you originally added so they're aware of the updated code.

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently working on getting Rathalos set. Takes so long :/

At least I already have the plate :3

Haha this time around i don't even want to go for rathlos set. Might settle with Rathian because of those plates. But Maybe Azure when i get to High Rank. Sooo many sets to make so little time!

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone one on HR 3 going to HR 4!! Or doesn't mind slaying countless Rathalos for me to get a plate :)

I just dinged HR 3. Kept trying to get a group to do my Urgent! Gore Magala quest and every single group had at least one, if not more, noobs who died instantly. I finally just tried soloing it and killed him in 22 minutes! Why did I bother with a group? LOL!

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to do Gore urgent for 3, but it wouldn't let me search for Gore in the target tab to find a group to do it with.
I ended up doing the village quests instead, and now I'm at caravan 9. I'm sure when I feel like doing gore, I'll kill him in like 10 minutes.
poisonousj, did you finish village?

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to do Gore urgent for 3, but it wouldn't let me search for Gore in the target tab to find a group to do it with.
I ended up doing the village quests instead, and now I'm at caravan 9. I'm sure when I feel like doing gore, I'll kill him in like 10 minutes.
poisonousj, did you finish village?

I just started Village 7 (hunting that crab monster thing now). And I'm at HR4 on the guild hall. Yea that Gore Urgent is a pain because you can't search for Gore until AFTER you beat him in Urgent. Seems like an oversight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.