ROM Hack Monster Hunter 4 Save Editor

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone remind me what the ID is for the US 1 so I backup my save with SaveDataFiler* I cant seem to find the ID site anymore & dont know what it is* & you upload the save to the site right?

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone remind me what the ID is for the US 1 so I backup my save with SaveDataFiler* I cant seem to find the ID site anymore & dont know what it is* & you upload the save to the site right?

3dsdb.com

title ID for us version is 0004000000126300

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Didix do you know when the equipment editor might be up ?

Well I'm a bit bussy at work and university. I have a lot of exams right now and that's why I can't be more speedy that I would be. I hope I can put the feature soon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Was wondering if it's possible to edit character name/gender with this editor in the future?
Yeah, I'm working on it too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Receiving, "SERVER ERROR: NOT JSON" when trying to register. I'm assuming that's not normal?
Yup isn't normal. Can you register now? (I repaired some things)

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Character Name and gender customization added. Character Customization tab is now working.

The pencil button isn't working yet. It funcionality is show a keypad with keys of keyboard and special chars. Anyway you can write inside the input box. Watchout at tooltip once your mouse will over input!

Last edited by didix16,

darkwingman26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, i try to buy some Divine Armor Spheres and when i play my game all my sets disappear and all my weapons turn in to Charge Blade and all are dummy

kelverian220

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to gen a charm. All my equipement and items in my box were replaced with Charge Blades AND the charm I just genned. Weird haha. It just keeps happening, anyone else has this problem?

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to gen a charm. All my equipement and items in my box were replaced with Charge Blades AND the charm I just genned. Weird haha. It just keeps happening, anyone else has this problem?
There was an error uploading files and one of the files was a debug script. I fixed it now. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup isn't normal. Can you register now? (I repaired some things)

I am still unable to register, by the by. I can now get farther than I was before, but when I upload the userX file, nothing happens (a circle appears, spins, and stops). This occurs on Firefox, MS Edge and Chrome on my usual PC, and still occurs on Chrome on my wife's PC. So I'm unsure what the deal is, lol. For now, I'm using APM's save editor, though I'm imagining editing charms with yours would require much less cross-referencing numbers and hex.

krylo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
cant register - my file is too big...

EDIT: using the wrong file - how do i get the usr x file - is it out of card 1?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2015-12-01 um 11.05.44.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2015-12-01 um 11.05.44.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by krylo,

krylo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I deleted all the mh4 files I could find in the settings app, but i was not able to fix this problem.

had the same problem - go to the seccond tab in sdf
when you use also the eur version then it shuld be the 1261

Now german
Gehe zu dem 2. tab bei save data filer (EXT )
Relativ weit unten solltest du irgendwas mit 1261 Sehen das ist das Monster Hunter 4 ultimate file
SDF benutzt diese bescheuerte Abkürzung
Title ID ist 4000000126100
die 4 und die nullen weg und voila

Already fixed it :)
HOW - ?

Last edited by krylo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...