• Likes 3

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
woah, this looks awesome. Just gota wait 2 years for a western release and then by the time it is out Nintendo will have a new handheld..
I'm pretty sure Nintendo won't release another system that soon. z.z
The Nintendo DS was released around 2004 and the 3DS, was only released in 2011... Even if you mean an upgrade like the DSi, it was only released in 2008, 4 years after the original was launched, so yeah... I seriously doubt Nintendo will release a new handheld in just two years. -.-

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
graphics look ok I dont see nothin amazing
The graphics are pretty damn good compared to most games on the 3DS so far, do note that the pictures and stuff will look much better on the 3DS itself. Even someone that doesn't like the series has to admit that the graphs are pretty nice compared to most of the games on 3DS so far.

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Having never played a monster hunter game before, what kind of new stuff does this game have, that doesn't exist in the other ones?
I get the impression that this game doesn't exactly have a big story or anything, so I'm assuming that gameplay changes are what set it apart?

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Having never played a monster hunter game before, what kind of new stuff does this game have, that doesn't exist in the other ones?
I get the impression that this game doesn't exactly have a big story or anything, so I'm assuming that gameplay changes are what set it apart?
Tricky question. If you're not into kites, I could show you one with a single drag tail, and I can show you another one with a longer drag tail, and all you would see is that they're kites. You might notice one is longer, but as far as you're concerned, they're just kites that fly. It'll be hard to convey the nuances there.

Same goes here. But for the most part, new numbered titles usually mean new weapons, new equipment, new areas with new monsters to kill, the addition of having felyne sidekicks, new options, etcetera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1