Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

scroeffie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
CFG Loader & Wiiflow
Latest official version are not compatible with Nintendont.
Use AbdallahTerro Master's mod instead.< where can i download this mod iam on official version now v70 ?
i softmodded my wii with modmii

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oke installed nintendont and taz game is working but how do i make it work in usb loader cfg

sonminianti

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi folks! i am lost, i downloaded modmii installer from the link that has been put after the edit, wen the installer begin to install i got this message:

installation has failed,

check your internet connection and firewall settings and try again.

i have windows 7 ultimate 64bits sp1
i already tried to make a exeption fot the installer and my internet is fine

Last edited by sonminianti,

sonminianti

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe antivirus? You can always grab the latest zip package instead
man you are my hero! thanks to you hack wii is much more easier, actually my problem is downloading the files for nand emu, updating or trying to reinstall modmii with the latest zip give apparently the same problem even if my antivirus and firewall are disabled :
upload_2018-2-12_19-47-29.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 194

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man you are my hero! thanks to you hack wii is much more easier, actually my problem is downloading the files for nand emu, updating or trying to reinstall modmii with the latest zip give apparently the same problem even if my antivirus and firewall are disabled : View attachment 114004

I thought XFlak fixed that. Are you sure you're using the latest version? In any case, look a page or two up. I posted a link to where to get the unrar.exe.

sonminianti

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I thought XFlak fixed that. Are you sure you're using the latest version? In any case, look a page or two up. I posted a link to where to get the unrar.exe.
i was using 6.4.2, i tried with 6.4.4 and give the errors in the pictures. After i tried 6.4.4 , i tried again the 6.4.3 and 6.4.2 , both give the same error now. i tried with firewall and antivirus disabled. oh and tried with unrar on the temp folder and without it.

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 198

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was using 6.4.2, i tried with 6.4.4 and give the errors in the pictures. After i tried 6.4.4 , i tried again the 6.4.3 and 6.4.2 , both give the same error now. i tried with firewall and antivirus disabled. oh and tried with unrar on the temp folder and without it.

Ok. Did you go look for the fix I posted a few pages back? :) If it's saying "unable to connect to the internet" still you definitely have some kind of connection issue.

Last edited by GreyWolf,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Everything is broken now on my end. The only NEEK build it says is available is the r96 I already have in my ModMii folder. No "available online" builds showing. :P

sonminianti

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok. Did you go look for the fix I posted a few pages back? :) If it's saying "unable to connect to the internet" still you definitely have some kind of connection issue.
I think so, the unrar file, right? :unsure:
i will try the Codemastershock files(page 426). :lol:
Thanks guys for all help! :bow: :yaywii:

Reactions: GreyWolf

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
Found the error! The included wget is too old and so the SSL handshake fails. You have to download a newer wget (e.g. from here: https://eternallybored.org/misc/wget/ -> 32 bit binary) and copy the wget.exe to "Support" and overwrite the old one.
Building SNEEK still won't work because it can't download AutoIt. Open the "ModMii.bat" and search for "http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3.zip" and replace the line with "if not exist autoit-v3.zip start %ModMiimin%/wait support\wget --content-disposition --no-check-certificate -t 3 http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3.zip" (or download AutoIt with the browser and extract the autoit3.exe to the temp folder).

@XFlak If you don't want to use the --content-disposition flag: The filename for the ZIP changed, because wget downloads it as "getfile.pl*autoit-v3.zip". I tested the new wget a bit and didn't find any problems, only the HackMii Installer download takes a bit because it will throw a read error but it will still work (it won't delete the index.tmp though, don't know if this is a server or a ModMii problem).

Reactions: XFlak and GreyWolf

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not failing due to outdated software. SourceForge is migrating their servers and downloads have been unavailable for almost a week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-