• Total voters

actar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@XFlak:
seems there is a problem using AW with ModMii 6.2.5:
"private" folder for exploit won't be created (I try saying that I have a 4.3E and a 4.2E)

If you need, I tell you all the choice that I made

EDIT:
Using this selection:
AW, 4.2, 1, UD, 1, D, D, E, 4.2, Y, Y ,Y , Y, D, N, A, Y
private folder, with bannerBomb v2, not created

ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks XFlak!!!! I decided to stop being a lurker a couple days ago, dusted off my Wii & modded using ModMii v6.2.5. Worked great!!!!!!! My 16gb FAT formatted USB flash drive works loading everything I've tried.

Now I'm just going through the forums to get Cfg USB-Loader to access my NTFS drives. So far all of my Western Digital My Book 1T (usb2), 2T (usb2/3), 3T (usb2/3) & 4T (usb2/3) NTFS formatted hard drives are giving me "invalid path: Auto". I can select and seem to mount them all as P#1 by hitting "A", but no games are shown once I go inside. If I can't figure it out I'll probably try formatting the 4T (usb2/3) to FAT and see if that works.

Thanks again for all the work!!!!!

-----

EDIT: External USB HDD now working. I read a bit on it and did two things to get the 4TB Western Digital HD up and running. Worked as soon as I plugged it in on both Cfg USB-Loader & WiiFlow. 1st quick formatted it as one partition to FAT32, then set it as ACTIVE. Not sure if I had to set it to active or not to work, in reading it looked like it might help with other things so I just went ahead and did it anyways.

JopoElLoco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Everything went perfectly!

Decided to update my softmod, last time when I modded my Wii it was 2010 and with this program it was made a lot of easier!

Thank You very much!

-Jopo

Reactions: XFlak

teleska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still haven't got netflix up and running. still error codes when downloading. So strange since I did it perfectly fine on the other WII console. Does anyone have any suggestions?

itrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Help please.

I have modded my friends Wii with system menu 4.3E using ModMii v6.2.6 and followed instructions step by step.
I have done already this on my Wii 4.3E using ModMii v5.2.1 and everything went fine.

But this time, it started to complicate when trying to install WADs with MMM. Every time I run it from HB channel, remote stopped working. I have then tried to do next step and Install Custom Wii Menu Theme using MyMenuifyMod. When program tried to mount SD card it stopped working and I have restart Wii after few minutes.
After that I could boot Wii to System Menu where you select channels, but remote didn't worked and I couldn't manage to sync any of remotes (friends or mine).
I have read quite a few treads on this forum regarding this sync issue, but none have worked for me.
I have tried to unplugged Wii and holding sync button for 60 sec or 15 sec during Health screen (which is shown only for second because I turned on option for "Auto press A at Health screen) and tried with other remotes and do the re sync, but non was successful.

Somebody suggest to connect GC controller with which you can then select menu in preloader, but my friends Wii don't have this possibility - no sockets for GC.

What to do?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii remotes not working with MMM is a known issue. You will need one of the older Wii remotes (not the Wii remote + ones). But as for your issue with not being able to connect any wii remote to your wii, I am afraid I cant help you, you will have to wait for someone else who knows more about this stuff

EDIT: ninja'd:ninja:

actar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mh.. wait.
If only MMM doesn't work can be normal with new wiimote.
WAM 3.0 work also with new wiimote.

But reading better your post, I see that wiimote doesn't work also in system menu.
Change wiimote can't resolve that, but you can try, because seem a problem with the bluetooth module in Wii (but if the problem is really that, is quite strange that the wii boot).

When did you have these problems, you have brutally unplugged the power or you have turned off the Wii by pressing the "power" button for a few seconds?

Try to leave the Wii without the power (unplug the power) for some hours.
If you're lucky it was just a matter of accumulated tension.

Then try to repeat the synchronization with other remote controls (if possible).

itrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Mh.. wait.
But reading better your post, I see that wiimote doesn't work also in system menu.
Change wiimote can't resolve that, but you can try, because seem a problem with the bluetooth module in Wii (but if the problem is really that, is quite strange that the wii boot).

When did you have these problems, you have brutally unplugged the power or you have turned off the Wii by pressing the "power" button for a few seconds?

I have restarted Wii after I have tried to Install Custom Wii Menu Theme using MyMenuifyMod. When program tried to mount SD card it stopped working.
I don't remember if I used restart button, or Power button shortly or for a few seconds.
After that I could boot Wii to System Menu where you select channels, but remote didn't worked and I couldn't manage to sync any of remotes.

Garmo

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I swear i tried searching through this thread before asking this, maybe i'm just not good at picking keywords, if this has been asked i'm sorry.

I'm getting a download error, "Some downloads are invalid, missing, or were not updated properly". with quick reflexes i was kind of able to get a screen cap of the Modmii classic log before it disappears and brings up this error box. it downloads my spiffy Red theme fine, then it moves onto "IOS11v16174<IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]>", since this keeps failing it retries to download this, it skips the base wad, which already downloaded fine, then it unpacks it and "patches a handful of basewad component files", then it repacks the wad, but when it tries to "change the version number and/or slot number," it returns an error "was unexpected at this time." and then takes me to the previously mentioned failed download page.

i just don't know what went wrong
ModMii Wizard
* Current System Menu is 4.1U
* Desired System Menu is 4.3U
* Install\Update the Homebrew Channel and BootMii
* Install\Update recommended cIOSs
* Download Yet Another Wad Manager Mod
* Install IOS236
* Install\Update Priiloader
* Install Dark Wii Red Theme - No-Spin
* External Hard Drive already Formatted as WBFS
* Download Configurable USB-Loader and WiiFlow