Hacking modded wii, with update problems..

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
so, my friend got a previously moded wii with the homebrew channels and configurable usb loader
i tried to update the homebrew channel and when the wii gets in the SCAM screen, it gets stuck, the wii mote disconnects, and will not sync no matter how i try to sync them (it's one of the first wiimotes with no motion plus (my friend uses the addon when he needs to use the motion plus)
however if i try to shut down the wii or reset, it doesn't do anything, i need to remove the power cord to shut it down

and more weird when i try to update the usb loader (on screen it says version) 50 it asks me to restart the app, i exit and then re-enter the homebrew chanels the usb loader doesn't get updated

i tried to check the sd card i thought it was on write protect but either state doesn't do any difference...

while upgrading the homebrew channel i tried to use another wii mote, sync the new wii mote and nothing..

i searched on the internet all i could find was maybe the system had a "failpack"

can someone help me? i wanted to update the wii with the new loaders because in some games it's a bit slow...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o