modchipsdirect shipping info

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand it to mean second batch will be sent to them from china on june 23 so week after that they should start shipping to customers.

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modchipsdirect sent me this when i cancelled, i asked if my refund was coming:

Yes
And if you kept your order, it would have shipped next week as the 2nd
batch is now shipping :(
Oh well

Reactions: morrison22

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes
Oh well

Nice to know, but I also think they might be pulling your leg. The first batch hasn't even shipped from Modchipsdirect to customers yet and those were leaving China a week ago!

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to know, but I also think they might be pulling your leg. The first batch hasn't even shipped from Modchipsdirect to customers yet and those were leaving China a week ago!
I agree, I think they are pulling your leg. I ordered mine the 20th of May and haven’t gotten a tracking number yet but I understand it could be having customs issues, but I thought that was why they were pulling them from their packages to ship. I’m in the first batch as well

Reactions: pseudoSue

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes
Oh well

So I can expect my chip NEXT week. A week after other US based sellers have already sent out their products to customers. Lame. This will be the last time I use them for anything. Tempted to cancel as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I agree, I think they are pulling your leg. I ordered mine the 20th of May and haven’t gotten a tracking number yet but I understand it could be having customs issues, but I thought that was why they were pulling them from their packages to ship. I’m in the first batch as well

SwitchSX didn't have customs issues. And if that's the case, they should notify their customers. No way in hell T-X sent these out to re-sellers via surface ship. From the sounds of it, they were sent out via airmail as a lot of re-sellers were shipping them to customers a couple days after T-X released them.

Either MCD is wholly inept or something shady is going on.

Altina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can expect my chip NEXT week. A week after other US based sellers have already sent out their products to customers. Lame. This will be the last time I use them for anything. Tempted to cancel as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SwitchSX didn't have customs issues. And if that's the case, they should notify their customers. No way in hell T-X sent these out to re-sellers via surface ship. From the sounds of it, they were sent out via airmail as a lot of re-sellers were shipping them to customers a couple days after T-X released them.

Supposedly the owner of SwitchSX went to the factory in Taiwan to pick up their shipment personally, hence why the people that ordered from them got it so quickly.

D

Deleted-351540

I've ordered dozens of modchips and flashcards from MCD. I have never had an issue with them, but I've never ordered anything on pre-order before. Usually they already have it in stock.

I do find it odd that I haven't received any info from them about my order, considering I ordered it on 5/18/2018 and have a pretty decent repertoire with them. Having lived in the state they ship from (Michigan), they were always my go-to people for chips and carts. And since I now live in Indiana, they've still been my go-to for these items. Hell, just recently I got a 3DS B9S kit from them no problem so I can give it to a friend.

I just don't get it. :(

D

Deleted-351540

I'm sure once they receive them they will process orders quickly as they are reputable. It's just a matter of them actually receiving the stock. The waiting sucks especially when others already have theirs.. I know. But we deal.
Yeah, I know. I just wish they would be a little more transparent with their customers. At least let us know that they don't have it yet.

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you guys just need to be patient and read the sx pro page on their site.. they ARE giving updates and do you really expect a play-by-play? They will send them out when they get them but until then you’re all just pissing them off by ordering and then canceling your orders... if I were them I wouldn’t even give refunds as I’m sure this is creating an unnecessary accounting mess. I’m sure they’re also getting 2,000+ emails from people asking the same crap that is on the sx pro page and wasting their time. I know everyone is excited but you have no choice but wait patiently, things take time including sending packages across the globe, packaging, addressing, tracking, shipping and dealing with cancelations/emails on top of it. I don’t mean to sound harsh but it’s the honest truth.

Last edited by SaggyBeans,
Reactions: Lush and pseudoSue

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I am waiting my pro tx sx, I was planning to get a sx os additional but it would be wasted if the dongle doesnt create a license file, I know the code is is the dongle but if a license file is created linking it to a console I could still use the dongle and sell the os that came with the dongle ro recover my money but I havent had a pro user confirm how it works

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If you aren't in the first batch i'd say no you cant expect your cheap next week.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everybody needs to be patient. It was shipped out of china 6 days ago. Have you you ever bought anything that's shipped from China? it takes a lot longer than 6 days to reach the US. They haven't received it and thus haven't started shipping. Instead of complaining about MDC pray it doesn't get held up in customs.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everybody needs to be patient. It was shipped out of china 6 days ago. Have you you ever bought anything that's shipped from China? it takes a lot longer than 6 days to reach the US. They haven't received it and thus haven't started shipping. Instead of complaining about MDC pray it doesn't get held up in customs.

According to this guy, it most likely did get held up in customs but idk..

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/grou...malink&id=2209660299050970&ref=content_filter

KingMoogle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your theory doesn't hold a lot of water because other re-sellers (in Europe and the USA) got their stock already and shipped them out to customers.

I just wish MCD would post a screen shot of the tracking info so we all know where the package is. If it got held up in customs, they need to post that info on their page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY