modchipsdirect shipping info

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent this out last night after seeing the post about getting a code. They confirmed an sx pro order can be converted to an sx os order and they will refund the difference. Now that there is clarity on the matter, there is no need to email them regarding this anymore unless you want to convert your order.

Image (359x640).jpg

Last edited by morrison22,

jdubs31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for 1: because modchipsdirect is just leaving us hanging and barely saying anything.
for 2: we paid premium and now sx os is live.... feeling a little screwed. even tho ill proly wait anyways.
for 3: no one said we expect them to be magically in stock and shipped. we just dont want to get screwed out of money either.
4: this is our place to talk about modchipsdirect shipping to us. so let us talk.

....Boom

D

Deleted-351540

Honestly I'm kind of thankful for the delay. My console would probably be banned like some of these other early-adopters.
Not mine. I only want the dongle for homebrew. I don't even want the OS, but as you can't just buy the dongle...

Mobile emulators in HD would be fantastic.

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to this getting here apparently it’s supposed to arrive this weekend. They should start shipping early next week

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update on the SX Pro order page about

Batch 1 --

We have them now. Please be patient as we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed next week. Emailing us and asking for tracking actually slows us down and it can in no way speed up your order.

Batch 2 --

2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday according to the team (26rd of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They must be busy and mad at us i preordered on the sixth of june i emailed them once to ask my batch no reply waited a few days emailed them two days ago got a reply back with just the number 2 kinda rude but i hope it means i am in the first bunch of batch two that doesnt seep into batch three im also kind of mad that they didnt want to do the os at first but now with their pricing the dongle and jig are valued at 5 dollars

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They must be busy and mad at us i preordered on the sixth of june i emailed them once to ask my batch no reply waited a few days emailed them two days ago got a reply back with just the number 2 kinda rude but i hope it means i am in the first bunch of batch two that doesnt seep into batch three im also kind of mad that they didnt want to do the os at first but now with their pricing the dongle and jig are valued at 5 dollars

I pre-ordered on May 20th. Im in the first batch. Still waiting on tracking info but looks like next week going by the non spell checked email.

D

Deleted-351540

I ordered on 5/18 and I'm glad they finally got them. Just be patient guys it's worth the wait.
Same date I ordered mine. I got impatient and borrowed my wife's PC and am now attempting to load up hekate-ipl. Apparently my jig is trash though because it isn't working. Probably end up using a safety pin.

So, another reason to wish they'd hurry up and ship my order. I need a new jig.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly you don't get a nintendo to play those games lol. Have them both of them on my computer. give me first party all day. :)

I have a old ass laptop poor as hell so for me its fine to get it on switch i cant afford a new laptop ps4 or xbox i only have a switch because im a rabid zelda fan so for me to play otherthings its a bonus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu