Hacking [MMM] Multi-Mod Manager (a collection of tools)

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Romaap said:
deba94 said:
Wiisel said:
deba94 said:
noobwarrior7 said:
???....you lost me there....kinda a weird statement coming from someone who dedicated months and months to getting old NES and SNES games that already play on emulators to play from the wii system menu.....also kind of off-topic.....are you okay? do you need something.
wink.gif

Though I don't see how getting thousands of hits and downloads compares to bitching at people for 3 constant years on a forum :3
(for the record, it's more than NES/SNES; TG16, N64, GEN, C64, GG, and many others along with unofficial VC types including GBA.)
I'm glad you still remember me though
biggrin.gif

STFU you and get back in mvit's shadow
tongue.gif
lol wiisel. You're on the forums too? Damn shame.

and what does mvit have to do with this? :s he cant inject for shit last time I checked
tongue.gif

lol deba94, You're on the forums too?
ohmy.gif

what a shame....
lol romaap, so are you!
biggrin.gif

Romaap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
deba94 said:
Romaap said:
deba94 said:
Wiisel said:
deba94 said:
wink.gif

Though I don't see how getting thousands of hits and downloads compares to bitching at people for 3 constant years on a forum :3
(for the record, it's more than NES/SNES; TG16, N64, GEN, C64, GG, and many others along with unofficial VC types including GBA.)
biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

and what does mvit have to do with this? :s he cant inject for shit last time I checked
tongue.gif

lol deba94, You're on the forums too?
ohmy.gif

what a shame....
lol romaap, so are you!
biggrin.gif
no i'm not
ohmy.gif

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:

tongue.gif

Well you are on this forum too ;P. However this doesn´t belong here.

@the rest: I really don´t care what is better now (i personally like DOP-Mii btw. DOP-IOS-MOD if i want a WAD-Manager i just use one available or write my own it´s really not that diificult) however it´s still under GPL and even if i repeat myself I still see no source or any credits.
I really don´t understand what´s so difficult about releasing the source or give credits.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
deba94 said:
noobwarrior7 said:
???....you lost me there....kinda a weird statement coming from someone who dedicated months and months to getting old NES and SNES games that already play on emulators to play from the wii system menu.....also kind of off-topic.....are you okay? do you need something.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

Lulz
Yes I remember you...and the tg-cds are nice as well...but I think you arer confusing me with some1 else....never been much of a bitcher...just anti-ahole...especially deceptive ones

anonymous9001

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiiwu said:
I'm trying to but they just keep coming, in fact I just tested their so called latest greatest ver and frankly I don't see how it matches up to their big words. Not much different from the marc's original dop-ios.
then obviously you fail and can't code nor understand anything about this. its like saying priiloader 0.3 isn't > priiloader 0.2 just cause you had no issues with 0.2 or cause it didn't looks different.

and if you fail that hard i dont even want to run your app. let alone download 1 bit of it

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
seriously, as entertaining as this thread is... this war has gone on long enough... hate each other silently plz.

I got mad respect for all coders (if noobs were arguing like this, I would give them shit), but despite your flame wars I still have respect for both sides.

wiiwu, plz release the source and give credits... that way no1 will have a legitimate reason to bitch anymore (as all the other reasons are... irrational... for lack of a better word)

I've said my piece, and I hope posts in this thread are on-topic from now on (but I doubt that'll happen).

@arikado... I'm sure u wouldn't like it if u had a dop-mii thread and it got off-topic like this (fyi, i'm not trying to imply u r to blame here, just try and put yourselves in each others shoes for a moment)

thx again to the creators of dop-mii and MMM

OArikadoO

Trophies
Website
arikadosblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Wiiwu said:
I'm trying to but they just keep coming, in fact I just tested their so called latest greatest ver and frankly I don't see how it matches up to their big words. Not much different from the marc's original dop-ios.
This is the most blatantly lying thing you have said this entire thread and thus proves that everything else you and jskyboo have said is a total lie as well. For the record, there is literally no shared source between DOP-Mii and Dop-IOS (which is why we changed the name) after our v12 rewrite. Go look if you don't believe me (lets start with the fact DOP-Mii is in C++ and Dop-IOS in C).

Wiiwu

OP
Trophies
Website
mmm4wii.posterous.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
HiBit, glad you are in love
wub.gif

Pepxl, there is no need to do a 100% base off it since MMM is now its own tool and better integrated with more features. So not much really, maybe a idea here and there for IOS Manager cos with MMM's WAD Manager you already are not limited in what you can do. And updating boot2 is not worth the risk to users.

If you have something specific in mind, pls send me a PM in case I miss it amidst this muck campaign.

And just to clarify, I did not look at its new source, I look at it from a user point of view; if its some function you like me to check up, please do let me know.

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wow
more than 5 pages new posts
5 pages full of shit

i feel like being in kindergarden

how childish

create a topic for this thigns, or better use PM
after reading all this, i deleted dop-ios mod from my sd card

yes, wiwuu should give credits if he used code
but asfter reading all that posts...sorry, i wont use dop-mii any longer

Cornell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChaosEnergy said:
wow
more than 5 pages new posts
5 pages full of shit

i feel like being in kindergarden

how childish

create a topic for this thigns, or better use PM
after reading all this, i deleted dop-ios mod from my sd card

yes, wiwuu should give credits if he used code
but asfter reading all that posts...sorry, i wont use dop-mii any longer
Shut the fuck up and go choke on one of your doughnuts fatass. After you brick your Wii with MMM I bet you'll wish you did otherwise riitard.

Seriously, anyone who uses a modification of vastly outdated code over an updated version of the same code is just fricking st00pid.

Anyone else notice that Wiiwu and his buttrod TeenTin are both from Hong Kong? Hopefully their oppressive government will find out they've been illegally distributing software in violation of the GPL and shoot them.

Cornell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiiwu said:
And just to clarify, I did not look at its new source, I look at it from a user point of view; if its some function you like me to check up, please do let me know.
Shut the hell up bitch. Your software is just as shitty as the toys chock full of lead paint that your country sells to little children.

Here's what DOP-Mii has that you dont:

More and better configuration stuff (you can download shit from a private repo instead of NUS)
BC and MIOS stuff
Better IOS stuff (true and safe IOS downgrading via Lunatiks bug and you can install IOSs into any slot)
Better channel and system menu stuff (theres a crucial bug in your channel installation code and downgrading via Lunatiks bug doestn cause bricks on newer Wiis like your program)
Better priiloader stuff (they worked with Daco to make it. All you did was copy a no outdated version of the installer - it doesnt even work for most system menus)
Better system report stuff (syscheck > signcheck)
Soon savegame stuff

DOP-Mii is far greater. You don't know anything you communist fucktard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ