MKW VC inject wont connect my wiimotes

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its been a while since I've used my Wii u but when I wanted to play Mario Kart Wii with my friend I launched my mkw Wii vc inject (which had controller emulation for the gamepad) and when I went and connect his Wiimote it just didn't connect. Anything that might be causing this?
I'm using Aroma, let me know if I should provide more info!

L0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thats too bad. Can I at least use the classic controller? Or is there any other way to be able to play with more than a single player?

Classic controller attached to the wii mote is fine, but if you're using the gamepad you can't add any players to wii games. So the classic controller needs to be player 1.

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Classic controller attached to the wii mote is fine, but if you're using the gamepad you can't add any players to wii games. So the classic controller needs to be player 1.
Why can't I use any other controllers with this method? Like why can't I use the gamepad AND the classic controller as 2 players?
Edit: If im getting this right I could use the classic controller as player 1 and the gamepad as player 2 then? how?
Edit 2: could I also use my wii u pro controller? (as player 2 or as player 1 doesn't really matter, or as only player)

Last edited by kr1v,

L0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, in order to play multiplayer you'll need to play with wii motes (and possible controllers attached to the wii mote). You can't use the gamepad in multiplayer as it is a hack, the games weren't made for this.
The Wii U Pro controllers don't work on wii games either.
I know, it's a bummer...

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, in order to play multiplayer you'll need to play with wii motes (and possible controllers attached to the wii mote). You can't use the gamepad in multiplayer as it is a hack, the games weren't made for this.
The Wii U Pro controllers don't work on wii games either.
I know, it's a bummer...
That's too bad. For the smgalaxy to gamepad port will that be able to be used with other wiimotes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto