loco365

Trophies
XP
Another World said:
I recovered the info from the M3WIKI (now deleted) using a Way Back Machine. I then reworded some parts of it, added some images, and added a bit more info about which ROMs to use. The result is a new WIKI article.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Mario_Kart_DS...formation_Guide

Please feel free to use it, change it, fix it up, whatever.

-Another World
That looks quite interesting. Fixed a typo for you as well, but that looks pretty solid in terms of information. I never did think it'd use an IPS patch though. I was thinking more in the terms of a UPS patch. Interesting.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i don't think any of the other patching methods existed then? isn't UPS only a few years old? the original article was actually written for passme/flashme/wifime devices. it is pretty interesting (from a history of the hack stand point) to read the gbadev post i hyperlinked to in the first paragraph.

thanks for fixing that typo =)

-another world

loco365

Trophies
XP
Another World said:
i don't think any of the other patching methods existed then? isn't UPS only a few years old? the original article was actually written for passme/flashme/wifime devices. it is pretty interesting (from a history of the hack stand point) to read the gbadev post i hyperlinked to in the first paragraph.

thanks for fixing that typo =)

-another world
Ah, I see. Some of the original hacks before flashcards were big as they are now. Well, maybe I'll spend 15 minutes and make a UPS patch for it and make it a bit more up-to-date. idk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing