Gaming MK7 or SM3DL?

Seaking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, tomorrow im going to bestbuy and gonna sell some Wii games, enough i HOPE to get one of these games. but i dont know what one yet.

MK7: online racing, getting the lowest times, being an ass when cheats come out (any other pros?)

SM3DL: speed running like a mofo, getting to the zelda level, good music.

I CANT DECIDE :(!

D

Deleted_171835

MK7 if only because of the replay value.

Get Super Mario 3D Land sometime later.

Seaking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats the only problem, both games have a ton of replay value IMO. shit, i have been playing OoT doing boss runs trying to get a stupid low score for the past 2 months :(. pretty sure i could spend MUCH longer on both games, getting low times :D.

and thats how i cant decide :(

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd say Mario Kart 7 now before you miss all the great online communities before everyone moves onto something else. SM3DL isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, tomorrow im going to bestbuy and gonna sell some Wii games, enough i HOPE to get one of these games. but i dont know what one yet.

MK7: online racing, getting the lowest times, being an ass when cheats come out (any other pros?)

SM3DL: speed running like a mofo, getting to the zelda level, good music.

I CANT DECIDE :(!

No!!!!!, I hate cheaters on Mario Kart

The Masked Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went with SM3DL just because I'm never any good in Mario Kart.
Go with MK7 for the multiplayer experience, and SM3DL for the single-player.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I went with SM3DL just because I'm never any good in Mario Kart.
Go with MK7 for the multiplayer experience, and SM3DL for the single-player.
Hey, you won Tempmas week 1 right? Good job!
But yeah, SM3DL makes for awesome Mario goodness, but MK7 is super fun, especially online or locally with other people. I'm spoiled, so I'd know...
Communities in MK7, being able to race with specific people or a group (like GBAtempers) is cool. There are also communities like Bob-omb Blast, which limit the items so that every single item anyone gets is always a bob-omb. Very cool.
And speed runs are fun on both!

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
what IS the "communities" things in MK7?

Basically, they are like private rooms. Anyone can make a community or join one. Each community created comes with a community code to distribute wherever. I was just saying it would be better to play MK7 while all these communities exist. If a game has provides a online service, it's usually best to choose that since that's what the majority is currently into.

In no way am I saying SM3DL is bad. I actually like it more than MK7. MK7 just allows me to play with people I've never met and everyone has a great time meeting each other. Tons of online communities out there too. I already have over 10 to play lol!

DroRox

Ambassador of Ooo
Trophies
Website
www.trifuck.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty bummed with Super Mario 3D Land. I like the game, it's genius but it was waaaay to easy. i only had to go back to like 3 levels to get all the big star coins. It has very little replay value as well and all the bosses are about the same. :/ Yeah I would go with MK 7 for the online and the constant replay value!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay