Gaming Minecraft

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be purchasing this definitely, and steam is having a sale on oblivion. I might use the rest on that or save it. I have a pirated version of oblivion with the shivering isles expansions so I probably won't buy it, but I will be getting minecraft today hopefully.

Edit: Just bought Minecraft alpha, can't wait to play around with it.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
This game is manly clawing the ground, punching trees and shit at Spikey's server... crafting wood tools fuck yeah WOOD PICK!... smashing rocks doodoodoo fuck yeah ... STONE PICK x 9! DIGDIGDIGDIGDIG TUNNEL OF AWESOME~

Someone: !kit ironkit
*set of iron tools spawn for guy*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

PS: I still think it's more awesome to DO THINGS MANUALLY. (Ex.: Digging, Crafting, Breathing.)

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disregard this, I was being an idiot and forgot you need a pickaxe first.

The game is pretty fun though. A bit scary.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
This game is manly clawing the ground, punching trees and shit at Spikey's server... crafting wood tools fuck yeah WOOD PICK!... smashing rocks doodoodoo fuck yeah ... STONE PICK x 9! DIGDIGDIGDIGDIG TUNNEL OF AWESOME~

Someone: !kit ironkit
*set of iron tools spawn for guy*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

PS: I still think it's more awesome to DO THINGS MANUALLY. (Ex.: Digging, Crafting, Breathing.)
Don't worry, this is all temporary. Once SMP is less buggy(furnaces work, retain inventory items, etc), all of that will be removed. As of right now, it's lame because you can destroy a bunch of the landscape for materials only to lose them once you disconnect therefore wasting any materials you obtained while playing.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i breached yer defenses
ohmy.gif

screenshot_20100813121435.png

elimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this looks fun. can someone make me a builder. my username is the same on gba temp and minecraft (elimist)

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just kept digging down further in further in a spiral pattern until i hit a cave, where I explored a little a then started digging down until I hit the unbreakable rocks. I noticed that sometimes the last layer would just be regular stone that could be broken, so I dig around a bit until I made a path that had a brick for the bottom most piece and I dug down and I found the end of the world. It was a hole staring into nothingness. So, I jumped. I had already died earlier and lost almost all of my stuff so there was no loss. Well, what I found was nothing. You fall for a couple seconds and start losing health rapidly and die. Eh.

minecraft.PNG

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Server malfunctioned yesterday, a new bug to do with the heartbeat connection (handles the server URL etc..) and multithreading.
iCraft staff are looking into it, but I got a nifty 2.5GB logfile
150174.png

Snorlax said:
I just bought it.
Naow wut? :

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
Updated first post with the new server URL and put both SMP servers up since I don't know which is the most used
70.176.6.59 is my server, and the other is Banger's. Label them as such. For mine if you could maybe add a link to its map right next to it, that would be nice. http://gbatemp.net/pix/37593/custom-map-obliqueangle-day.png
And that's how it looked as of August 13th 2010 at 23:56 GMT-7. Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb