Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come join my server!

sicklycraft

IP - sicklycraft.com
Dynmap live map at http://sicklycraft.c...inecraft/dynmap
Ventrilo on sicklycraft.com port:3784 (no password, but nobody ever uses it)
Secure (non-cracked) server, so only people with legit accounts play on it.

Running Bukkit with plugins such as mcMMO, PermissionsEX, TeslaCoil, Lockette, MobDisguise. Multiworld support, including a Creative mode world and a Demolition world where you can give yourself stacks of TNT and blow up everything, and a Skylands world!

Spoutcraft compatible! But currently only for mcMMO and StainedGlass

Members need to PM me with their in game name to be given build permissions. Unranked members only have the ability to walk and talk. 24/7 uptime unless maintenance is needed.

Any questions about the server, feel free to PM me here. My in-game name is Sicklyboy. My website (linked in my sig) is horribly unfinished. Probably don't bother going there yet.

I know the banner only says it supports 20 players so far. This is because I've yet to have more than that on at once. If this server gets popular enough, I'll definitely raise the player cap. Will shortly be adding a region protection plugin. Once a recommended build is released, I will be switching from Bukkit to Spout Server.

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Come join my server!

sicklycraft

IP - sicklycraft.com
Dynmap live map at http://sicklycraft.c...inecraft/dynmap
Ventrilo on sicklycraft.com port:3784 (no password, but nobody ever uses it)
Secure (non-cracked) server, so only people with legit accounts play on it.

Running Bukkit with plugins such as mcMMO, PermissionsEX, TeslaCoil, Lockette, MobDisguise. Multiworld support, including a Creative mode world and a Demolition world where you can give yourself stacks of TNT and blow up everything, and a Skylands world!

Spoutcraft compatible! But currently only for mcMMO and StainedGlass

Members need to PM me with their in game name to be given build permissions. Unranked members only have the ability to walk and talk. 24/7 uptime unless maintenance is needed.

Any questions about the server, feel free to PM me here. My in-game name is Sicklyboy. My website (linked in my sig) is horribly unfinished. Probably don't bother going there yet.

I know the banner only says it supports 20 players so far. This is because I've yet to have more than that on at once. If this server gets popular enough, I'll definitely raise the player cap. Will shortly be adding a region protection plugin. Once a recommended build is released, I will be switching from Bukkit to Spout Server.
Updated, thanks

Reactions: 1 person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bg.png

List of plugins:
NoCheat
LWC
WorldGuard
WorldEdit
Hawkeye
Essentials
(Not final, suggest some!)
MultiWorld, we have a creative and survival world

Server Information:
IP: smp.orancraft.com
Dedicated Host: Yes
Slots: 24

Comments:
Please remove my old server listing, this is the up-to-date one. I hope to see some of you guys on MC. =o
If I'm not online at the moment, you can ask one of the other players to contact me. Or you could add me on Steam
or Skype if you need any help on the server. The username I use on almost every site, is bowlofspiders. Cheers

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on Sicklycraft!
Helllllp! I am currently in the sicklycraft server but I am stuck in the mine :(

Make sure you guys post/pm me your in game names so I can give you build permissions.

R4Liam, did you spawn in a mine or did you venture to one? Because I just warped back to the spawn point of the world and it spawned me where it's supposed to - a crater, not a mine. Lemee know what's goin on.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orancraft now allows pirate players. When you join, the auth plugin will request you 'register' your account. You will need to type this: /register password password
Replace the first 'password' with the password you would like to use on your account, and type it again where the second 'password' is. Hit enter, and you are all set!

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone want to start a small server with me, or help me set up a server? I can't get one to work. I download the Exe, I plug my laptop into the ethernet, and it loads a new world. I don't know how to connect to it, and it always says that it couldn't keep up. I need GOOD instructions! :'(

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone want to start a small server with me, or help me set up a server? I can't get one to work. I download the Exe, I plug my laptop into the ethernet, and it loads a new world. I don't know how to connect to it, and it always says that it couldn't keep up. I need GOOD instructions! :'(
Add me on Skype or Steam and I'll gladly help you out. My username is: bowlofspiders
on both.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

First I'd make an account and download an updater for a DNS registry updater, the one I have my domain registered through is no-ip.com (there are free domains, like my old one was sicklyboy.servehalflife.com, my current one is sicklycraft.com, which I pay yearly for). This makes your external IP static. Next, you need to portforward port 25565 through your router to your server computer. Afterwards, it should be simple as connecting to your server's IP/hostname through minecraft, and promoting yourself to OP through the console.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

First I'd make an account and download an updater for a DNS registry updater, the one I have my domain registered through is no-ip.com (there are free domains, like my old one was sicklyboy.servehalflife.com, my current one is sicklycraft.com, which I pay yearly for). This makes your external IP static. Next, you need to portforward port 25565 through your router to your server computer. Afterwards, it should be simple as connecting to your server's IP/hostname through minecraft, and promoting yourself to OP through the console.
... I have no Idea what any of that means. I'm 15, and I know a lot about computers, but you just blew my mind. I'm not good with DNS and IP adjustments or knowledge, but I know how to bypass the OPENDNS program by using the Google Default DNS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto