OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everybody,

Im playing Minecraft on the Switch, the Bedrock one and the only Switch one.

The Switch Edition is very nice and cozy, but it will never reach the latest update as it seems like.

So i decided to try the Bedrock one who is on latest update to play with pc, xbox, ps, switch and mobile guys.

I cant go online with my switch because its banned, reason is Homebrew (hacked).

Im using the "Norse Mythology MashUp Pack" on Mobile, PC and Switch Edition.

So my Problem is i want to use the Norse Pack on Switch Bedrock Version as well, but how? I cant connect to store, is there any possibility to import it like a Mod?

nothingcc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like you're facing a challenge in getting the "Norse Mythology MashUp Pack" from the Switch Edition to work on the Bedrock version due to being unable to connect to the store because your Switch is banned. Here are some possible solutions you could consider:

1. Transfer from Account: If the Norse Mythology MashUp Pack is tied to your Microsoft account, you might be able to log in with the same account on the Bedrock version of Minecraft. This might grant you access to the pack since it's linked to your account rather than the store.
  2. Local Import: Check if there's an option within the Bedrock version to import custom content from your local storage. If you can access the Norse Mythology MashUp Pack files on your Switch, you might be able to import it manually into the Bedrock version.
  3. Third-Party Tools: Some Minecraft communities have developed third-party tools that allow you to transfer or convert content between different versions of the game. These tools might help you bring the Norse Mythology MashUp Pack to the Bedrock version.
  4. Contact Support: Reach out to Minecraft's official support or forums for guidance. They might have insights or suggestions on how to handle this specific situation and whether there are any workarounds for banned consoles.
  5. Unban Your Switch: If it's possible and within your comfort level, you could explore the process of unbanning your Switch from online services. However, this comes with risks, and you should thoroughly research and understand the consequences before attempting it.
  6. Legal Packs: Check if the Norse Mythology MashUp Pack is available in the in-game Marketplace within the Bedrock version. Some packs might be available for direct purchase within the game, bypassing the need for access to the Nintendo store.
  7. Community Resources: Look into Minecraft modding and fan communities. They might have solutions, guides, or tools for transferring or importing content.
Remember to exercise caution and consider the legality and ethics of any actions you take, especially regarding console bans and modifications.

Reactions: RaynorBlackwood

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everybody,

Im playing Minecraft on the Switch, the Bedrock one and the only Switch one.

The Switch Edition is very nice and cozy, but it will never reach the latest update as it seems like.

So i decided to try the Bedrock one who is on latest update to play with pc, xbox, ps, switch and mobile guys.

I cant go online with my switch because its banned, reason is Homebrew (hacked).

Im using the "Norse Mythology MashUp Pack" on Mobile, PC and Switch Edition.

So my Problem is i want to use the Norse Pack on Switch Bedrock Version as well, but how? I cant connect to store, is there any possibility to import it like a Mod?
It was possible a long time ago, but I can't say if it still works now. there is also a thread about it here at gbatemp. I can only tell you from my own experience that you should install Android on your switch and play Minecraft from there. it also runs a lot better than the switch version. And you can mod it without problems and you can also play on custom servers.

Reactions: RaynorBlackwood

RaynorBlackwood

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
It was possible a long time ago, but I can't say if it still works now. there is also a thread about it here at gbatemp. I can only tell you from my own experience that you should install Android on your switch and play Minecraft from there. it also runs a lot better than the switch version. And you can mod it without problems and you can also play on custom servers.
Yes i have LineAgeOs installed, but i doenst run that well in general. I dont want to play Online, i just wanna install and use the MashUp Pack from Minecraft Store, but i dont have access to the Online function because of banned Console. Maybe i will give it a try someday on Android again.
I also want to try SteamDeck on Switch someday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol